Restaurant Nou Palmeras
Estany Rodó, 1, 07400, Puerto de Alcudia
Restaurant Nou Palmeras, Mediterranean cuisine at Puerto de Alcudia.
Update 16/10/23. The Nou Palmeras Restaurant, formerly Las Palmeras Restaurant, in 2023 opens spacious and modern facilities in its new location in Puerto de Alcudia. The management of the restaurant wishes to offer a quality service in its gastronomic proposals as well as in comfort.
The Nou Palmeras Restaurant is located in the tourist area of Puerto de Alcudia, in the north of the island and close to the hotels BQ Delfín Azul and the Grupotel Port d'Alcudia.
The completely renovated restaurant is the perfect setting in Puerto de Alcudia where you can enjoy exquisite Mediterranean cuisine. It has a large terrace and air-conditioned interior, with an elegant decoration and a very cozy atmosphere.
It stands out for the quality of its proposals in Mediterranean cuisine, meats, fish, rice dishes and pizzas.
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Puerto de Alcudia."
Nou Palmeras Restaurant offers a wide variety of Mediterranean dishes prepared with seasonal products, fish, meats, pizzas, salads ... all presented in a spectacular way to the delight of its customers.
Highlights to eat:
• Grilled meats; Steaks, entrecots, skewers ...
• Fresh fish from the bay; Cap Roig, Mero, Gallo de Sant Pere...
• Seafood paella
• Variety in salads
• Homemade desserts
• Children's menu
And for drink:
• Extensive wine list; Local and national
• Variety in beers and soft drinks
The Nou Palmeras Restaurant has a large terrace where you can enjoy a tasty lunch or dinner and the excellent climate of the island.
"Cuisine made with local seasonal produce."
In your visit to Puerto de Alcudia you can not miss the opportunity to visit the Restaurant Nou Palmeras.
We offer our clients a very familiar and personalized treatment so that their passage through the restaurant becomes an unforgettable moment.
We are waiting for you at Nou Palmeras Restaurant!
Our schedules are:
• From Monday to Thursday from 13:00 to 16:00 and from 18:30 a 22:30
• Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 13:00 to 16:00 and from 18:30 a 23:00
• Tuesday closed
Interview with Virginia and José, management of Nou Palmeras Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? We have a long history with more than 30 years dedicated to the gastronomy.
• What would you highlight of Nou Palmeras Restaurant? The familiar treatment we give to the client, our homemade cuisine and the quality of our products, we only use fresh ingredients.
• What would you recommend us to try? Fresh fish from the bay; Gallo de Sant Pere, Cap Roig, Mero ...
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
You will easily find us at calle Estany Rodó, 1, in Puerto de Alcudia, near the BQ Delfín Azul hotel and the Grupotel Port d'Alcudia.