Victoria, 13, 07210,
Update 24/09/19. Bar Restaurant Es Repic, typical Mallorcan cuisine and Mallorcan atmosphere in the interior of the island, in the town of Algaida.
The Bar Restaurant Es Repic is located in the interior of the island, in the center of the town of Algaida, on Victoria pedestrian street, number 13 next to the church.
The Bar Restaurant Es Repic has a large lounge and a magnificent terrace in the heart of the town. In a Mallorcan atmosphere you can enjoy authentic Mallorcan cuisine, "pa amb oli" and tapas.
Delicious Mallorcan food in Algaida prepared in a homemade way with typical product of the land. We use the best ingredients and seasonal product in all our dishes.
• Typical Mallorcan food in Algaida.
• "Variados", mixed tapa
• "Pa amb oli"
• Entrecot, lamb chops, skewers, loin ...
• Chicken or cuttlefish wok with prawns
Barbecue on request. Enjoy delicious barbecues in Algaida. To order the barbecue we just need to know the number of people and your preferences, we take care of everything so you can enjoy the best flavor.
If you want to enjoy a delicious Mallorcan meal and the typical atmosphere of the island, you cannot miss the opportunity to visit the Bar Restaurante Es Repic in the center of Mallorca.
In Es Repic restaurant you will enjoy a very special atmosphere where the dialogue between clients is very common, we are a great family.
We are waiting for you at Bar Restaurant Es Repic!
• Open from 6:00h to 24:00h every day
• Monday afternoon closed
Interview with Belén, management of the Bar Restaurante Es Repic
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? We have more than 15 years of experience and since 2018 we run the Bar Restaurante Es Repic in Algaida.
• What would you highlight of the Restaurant Bar Es Repic? Our magnificent terrace, in summer is very cool, the Mallorcan atmosphere and the quality price.
• What would you recommend to try? Cuttlefish is the most popular dish among our regular customers.
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the center of the town of Algaida, on the Victoria pedestrian street, number 13 next to the church.