Cala Blanca, Andratx
Cala Blanca in Andratx, idyllic beach in spectacular surroundings.
Update 13/04/20. Cala Blanca Beach is 3 km from the town of Puerto de Andratx. It is a small beach of boulders and rocks in a natural inlet between cliffs on the west coast of Mallorca. In spite of its easy access it is a little frequented beach.
The Cala Blanca Beach is a beach of crystal clear water with rocky bottom and some areas of sand. It is a beach well protected from the waves, only winds from the southeast produce waves. It is located in a mountainous area surrounded by cliffs. In the surroundings of the beach predominates the low forest mainly formed by pines and bushes.
From the beach of Cala Blanca in the distance you can see the tourist residential area of Camp de Mar that is only 3 km away by road.
The closest beaches to Cala Blanca Beach are Playa de Cala En Cranc and Playa de Camp de Mar, both in the municipality of Andratx.
"It highlights the natural environment where the beach of Cala Blanca in Andratx is located."
• Boulders and rock beach.
• Length 20m, width 5m.
• Little swell in summer.
• The sea floor is rocky with some areas of sand.
• Beach in a natural environment.
• Does not have water activities.
• Does not have sun beds and umbrellas.
• Does not have showers.
• Does not have a lifeguard.
• Does not have access to the sea for the disabled.
"Cala Blanca in Andratx, ideal beach to enjoy crystal clear waters."
• There is no beach bar, the closest bars are in the towns of Puerto de Andratx and Camp de Mar at 3km.
• You can barely see buildings from the beach.
• The practice of nudism on the beach is not usual.
• Low occupancy.
• Easy accessibility although you have to descend a short path that may present some difficulty.
• Parking by the beach.
• There is no public transport near the beach.
How to arrive:
The local road Ma-1020 that connects the coastal town of Puerto de Andratx with the tourist resort of Camp de Mar halfway has a detour that leads directly to Cala Blanca. You can park next to the beach. From the parking area it is necessary to descend about 50m along a difficult path to the beach.