Cala de Egos
Cala de Egos, virgin beach of boulders located in the municipality of Andratx.
Update 12/02/23. Cala d'Egos beach is located on the rugged coast of the municipality of Andratx. It is a virgin beach with small boulders. This beautiful beach is located in a natural inlet of the coast of Andratx. It is a little crowded beach because of its difficult access.
Usually during the summer it is a beach with calm waters since it is well protected from the waves. Access to water is with a gentle slope and its seabed is sand, gravel and rocky areas.
The environment where the beach is located is mountain landscape where bushes and pine trees predominate. The beach is at the mouth of a torrent.
To access Cala d'Egos on foot you have to enter the mountain and walk 20 to 30 minutes along difficult paths. By sea from the Port of Andratx in a few minutes you can reach by boat or kayak.
The closest beaches to Cala d'Egos are Cala Conills Beach in Sant Elm and Cala Fonoll in Puerto de Andratx.
"The access to the Cala de Egos beach is through a path in the middle of nature."
• Boulders beach.
• Length 70m, width 30m.
• Beach with little waves.
• The sea floor is sand, gravel and rocky area.
• There are no water activities.
• Does not have sun beds and umbrellas.
• Does not have showers.
• Does not have a lifeguard.
• Does not have access for the disabled
"Cala de Egos is a beach of nudist tradition."
• There are no bars and restaurants near the beach. The closest are in the Port of Andratx, 4 km away.
• There are no visible buildings in its surroundings.
• Low occupancy throughout the year.
• Although it is not a nudist beach as it is a lonely beach, the practice of nudism by some visitors is common.
• Difficult accessibility.
• There is no public transport near the beach.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
Cala d'Egos is located about 3km from the Port of Andratx. To access on foot you have to go to the Andratx marina and continue going up the mountain along the Cala d'Egos road. The final part of the road is dirt where we find an area where to park the car, from here we will continue on foot for about 20 minutes along a fairly wide path. For the final descent to Cala d'Egos, extreme precautions must be taken since it is quite difficult.