Caló des Monjo
Caló des Monjo, a small pebble beach located in the middle of nature between the municipalities of Calvià and Andratx.
Update 13/04/20. The Caló des Monjo beach is located on the west coast of Mallorca between the municipalities of Calvià and Andratx. It is a pebble beach located at the mouth of a torrent. This beautiful beach is located in a natural inlet of the coast. It is a quiet beach although its access by land does not present too much difficulty.
Caló des Monjo is a beach with calm waters, it is well protected from the waves due to the natural entree that forms the coast. Access to water is with a gentle slope and its seabed is sand, gravel and rocky areas.
The area where Caló des Monjo beach is located is of great beauty; mountain, cliffs and Mediterranean forest form the landscape. There are also numerous itineraries for hikers.
There are several itineraries that run through the mountain from the Cala Fornells parking area to the Caló des Monjo beach. Access is simple and the beach is only 1.5km away from the parking lot.
The beaches closest to Caló des Monjo are Cala Fornells in Paguera and Cala En Cranc in Camp de Mar.
"The access to the Caló des Monjo beach is through a path in the middle of nature."
• Boulders beach.
• Length 15m, width 10m.
• Little swell.
• The bottom of the sea is sand, gravel and rocks.
• There are no water activities.
• Does not have sun beds and umbrellas.
• Does not have showers.
• Does not have a lifeguard.
• Does not have access for the disabled
"Caló des Monjo is a beach of nudist tradition."
• There are no bars and restaurants near the beach. The closest are in Cala Fornells 1.5 km away.
• There are no visible buildings in its surroundings.
• Low occupancy throughout the year.
• The practice of nudism is common.
• Easy accessibility, 1.5 km trail through the mountain.
• There is no public transport near the beach.
How to arrive:
Caló des Monjo Beach is 1.5 km from Cala Fornells in Paguera. In Cala Fornells there is a free parking area, from here there are several mountain paths that lead to Caló des Monjo beach.