Sa Marina Beach
Sa Marina Beach, located in the bay of Pollensa, popular for kite surfers.
Update 21/07/22. The beach of Sa Marina is located 1.5 kilometers from the urban center of Alcudia. It is a beach that alternates zones of rock with others of sand and seaweed. It is a beach with easy access and you can park nearby. Part of this beach where the area of sand and seaweed is located on windy days is quite crowded by kitesurfers.
Although the beach of Sa Marina is located in an area where the wind blows with intensity do not produce large waves, also its waters are shallow. Near the beach there is a small area with trees. The road that connects the towns of Alcudia with the Port of Pollensa passes next to Sa Marina beach.
In its vicinity we find the beach of More Vermell and the beach es Barcarès.
" Sa Marina beach does not have a high occupancy."
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF SA MARINA BEACH:
• Beach with rocky areas and areas of sand and seaweed.
• Length More Vermellm, width 30m.
• It is not sheltered from the waves.
• The bottom of the sea is mainly sandy with some rocky areas.
• Parking near the beach.
• Sailing, kitesurfing and windsurfing activities.
• No hammocks and umbrellas available.
• No showers.
• No lifeguard available.
"Sa Marina beach is ideal for sailing activities such as windsurfing or kitesurfing."
• The nearest bar is 1 km away.
• Does not have a pet area.
• There are visible buildings in its surroundings.
• Low occupancy.
• Easy accessibility.
• There is public transport nearby.
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
The beach of Sa Marina is 1.5 km from the town of Alcudia. The Ma-2220 road that connects the towns of Alcudia and the Port of Pollensa passes next to Sa Marina beach.