S'Arenal d'es Casat
S'Arenal d'es Casat beach, idyllic beach in a natural environment. Can Picafort
Update 14/02/23. S'Arenal d'es Casat Beach is 2.0 km from the town of Can Picafort. This is an large virgin sandy beach located in the protected natural area of Son Real on the northeast coast of Mallorca. It is a little frequented beach due to the distance that separates it from the nearest town and the 45-minute walk that must be done to reach the beach.
The S'Arenal d'es Casat Beach is an open beach located in the central part of the bay of Alcudia. Generally in summer there is little swell but it is necessary to take precautions on windy days. Being located in a protected natural area, the seaweed shore is not cleaned, so it is possible to find some areas with seaweed. It is a beach with very little slope so access to the sea is easy and has quite a shallow shore area. The rear of the beach is formed by dunes and Mediterranean forest. Being a secluded and quiet beach, the practice of nudism is common.
S'Arenal d'es Casat belongs to the municipality of Santa Margalida and is located between the two coastal towns of Can Picafort and Son Serra de Marina, it is possible to access from both locations. Can Picafort is a tourist town with a great offer in bars, restaurants and shops and has a beautiful promenade. Son Serra de Marina is a smaller residential area although it has a marina and some restaurants. To go to the beach with public transport it is easier to do it from Can Picafort and to go by car we advise you to do it by Son Serra de Marina since it is easier to park the car in this town.
The closest beaches to S'Arenal d'es Casat beach are Playa de na Patana and Playa de Son Real, both also located in the natural protected area of Son Real.
"The S'Arenal d'es Casat beach is located in a protected natural area."
• Sandy beach.
• Length 800m, width 50m.
• Not protected from waves.
• The bottom of the sea is sandy.
• Beach in a natural environment.
• Does not have water activities.
• Does not have sun beds and umbrellas.
• Does not have showers.
• Does not have a lifeguard.
• Does not have access to the sea for the disabled.
"S'Arenal d'es Casat is a beach with a nudist tradition."
• There is no beach bar, the closest bars are located in the towns of Can Picafort and Son Serra de Marina, 2.0 km away.
• No constructions can be seen from the beach.
• Beach surrounded by natural landscape, dunes and Mediterranean forest.
• The practice of nudism on the beach is common.
• Low occupancy.
• Easy accessibility
• Parking 2.0 km from the beach.
• There is public transport 2.0 km from the beach.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
The S'Arenal d'es Casat beach is located on the northeast coast of Mallorca in the protected natural area of Son Real. You can reach the beach from the towns of Can Picafort or Son Serra de Marina. From both locations it is necessary to walk 2.0 km to reach the beach.