Torà beach, sandy beach located next to the town of Peguera.
Update 13/04/20. Torà Beach is located next to the town of Peguera. It is a white sandy beach with rocky areas on its sides. A beautiful pedestrian walkway joins Playa Torà with Playa Palmira and Playa La Romana. In the back we find some bars and restaurants. It is a very popular beach during the summer.
It is usually a beach with calm waters since only winds from the southwest generate waves. The access to the sea is with a gentle slope and its seabed is of sand, rocky areas and marine vegetation. The Torà beach has all the services.
The closest beaches to Torà Beach are Playa Palmira and Playa La Romana.
"Torà beach has many water activities."
• White sand beach
• Length 250 m, width 40 to 60 m
• Does not present much swell
• The bottom of the sea is sandy
• It has hammocks and umbrellas
• It has showers
• Has a lifeguard
• Disabled access
"Torà beach has high occupancy during the summer season."
• There are bars and restaurants near the beach
• Does not have a pet area
• There are visible buildings in its surroundings
• High occupancy during the summer
• Easy accessibility
• There is public transportation near the beach
How to arrive:
Torà Beach is located next to the town of Peguera in the bay of Santa Ponsa. It is easy to park in the nearby streets.