Canons Banyera Ermitans Beach
Canons Banyera Ermitans Beach in the municipality of Artá, highlight the natural pool formed in the rocky area.
The Canons Banyera Ermitans Beach is located 16 kilometers from the town of Artá between the coastal towns of Colonia de Sant Pere and Betlem. It is a beach that alternates rock areas with sandy areas. It is an easily accessible beach and can be reached very close by car. Canons Banyera Ermitans Beach is a little frequented beach, mainly by local people.
The Canons Banyera Ermitans Beach is not protected against the waves, so it can sometimes be dangerous to bathe in its waters, it is advisable to take precautions. In its surroundings we find low vegetation formed by shrubs. The natural pool that form in the rocky area stand out.
In its vicinity we find the Cala Camp Vells Beach, the Sa Canova beach and the Na Clara beach.
• Beach that alternates sand areas with rocky areas
• Length 30m, width 10m
• It is not sheltered from the waves
• The bottom of the sea is mainly rocky
• Parking in the vicinity
• No water activities
• No hammocks and umbrellas available
• No showers
• No lifeguard available
• There are restaurants in the nearby towns of Betlem and Colonia de Sant Pere
• Does not have a pet area
• There are no visible buildings in its surroundings
• Low occupancy
• Easy accessibility
• Boat anchoring is not recommended
• There is no public transport nearby
How to arrive:
You must first go to the town of Colonia de Sant Pere and from there continue towards Betlem. Before reaching Betlem there is a detour to the left to access the Cala Camp Vells Beach and the Canons Banyera Ermitans Beach which is then in an easterly direction.