Son Moll Beach
Son Moll Beach, a beautiful sandy beach located in the town of Cala Ratjada.
Update 15/12/19. Son Moll beach is located on the east coast of Mallorca in front of the coastal town of Cala Ratjada in the municipality of Capdepera. It is a beach of fine white sand located next to the promenade of the town. This beach throughout the summer has a large influx of visitors, residents of Cala Rajtada and tourists staying in the many hotels that are nearby.
Son Moll Beach is a clear water beach. Although this beach is not sheltered from winds during the summer, its waters tend to be calm. Its seabed is mainly of sand but from the small islet along the coast we will find a bottom with rocks and lots of marine life.
The environment where Son Moll Beach is located is very beautiful since it has areas with plenty of vegetation and has a small islet very close to the shore. Next to the beach we find numerous bars and restaurants to complete a perfect day.
In the town of Cala Rajada where the Son Moll beach is located, the promenade stands out with a wide gastronomic offer and the old fishing port.
The closest beaches to Son Moll Beach are Cala Gat and Playa de Cala Agulla both in the town of Cala Ratjada
"Beach Son Moll is located next to the tourist center."
• Sandy beach.
• Length 150m, width 25m.
• Little swell during the summer.
• The bottom of the sea is sandy.
• It has some water activities.
• It has sun beds and umbrellas.
• Has showers.
• Has a lifeguard.
• Has access for the disabled
"Beach Son Moll is very well protected against waves."
• There is a wide range of bars and restaurants near the beach on the seafront promenade of the town.
• There are buildings visible in its surroundings.
• High occupancy throughout the summer.
• Easy accessibility.
• There is a parking area near the beach although it is difficult to find available spaces.
• There is public transport near the beach.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
Son Moll Beach is located next to the promenade of the town of Cala Ratjada.