Caló d'en Pellicer Beach
Update 24/09/19. Caló d'en Pellicer Beach, small sandy beach located next to the urban center of the town of Santa Ponsa.
Caló d'en Pellicer Beach is located on the west coast of Mallorca between the main beach of the town of Santa Ponsa and its marina. It is a natural inlet of the coast that forms a small beach with calm waters and golden sand. In its vicinity is the urban center of Santa Ponsa. Caló d'en Pellicer is not a very busy beach due to its small size and the proximity of the main beach of Santa Ponsa.
Caló d'en Pellicer Beach is very well protected from wind and waves. It has a large area of sand at its rear and a lot of shade provided by high-rise pines. The buildings near the beach intermingle with the vegetation of the area.
In addition to hotels and restaurants near the beach there is a small park with swings.
The closest beaches to Caló d'en Pellicer Beach are Santa Ponsa Beach and El Toro Beach.
• Sandy beach
• Length 30 m, width 180 m.
• Beach without waves.
• The bottom of the sea is sandy.
• Does not have water activities.
• Does not have sun beds and umbrellas.
• Does not have showers.
• Does not have a lifeguard.
• Does not have access for the disabled.
• There are numerous bars and restaurants near the beach.
• There are buildings visible in its surroundings.
• Moderate occupation during the summer.
• Easy accessibility.
• Parking near the beach.
• There is a playground near the beach.
• There is public transport near the beach.
How to arrive:
Caló d'en Pellicer Beach is located on the west coast of Mallorca between the main beach of the town of Santa Ponsa and its marina. It is easy to park near the beach where we find a large unpaved parking lot.