Na Patana Beach
Na Patana beach, dog beach in Can Picafort.
Update 15/12/19. Na Patana Beach is 300m from Son Bauló Beach in the town of Can Picafort. It is a small beach of golden sand within the protected natural area of Son Real. It is a little frequented beach in which is allowed to go with dogs.
As it is a protected natural area, the cleaning of dried seaweed from the shore follows a special protocol, so sometimes we can find some areas with seaweed. The bottom of the beach of na Patana alternates areas of sand with others of rocks. It is advisable to access the sea through the center of the beach to avoid the main areas of rocks. This beach is little frequented, mainly by residents of the area with their dogs.
The beach of na Patana is located in the protected natural space of Son Real where we find several beaches on the 3 km of coastline that separate the towns of Can Picafort and Son Serra de Marina. From Son Bauló there is a small path that runs along this coastline and passes by the Son Real Necropolis. It is also possible to enter the Mediterranean forest in the back following the many marked itineraries.
The closest beaches to Na Patana Beach are Son Bauló Beach and Arenal des Casat.
"Na Patana Beach, idyllic place easily accessible, ideal for dogs."
TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE NA PATANA BEACH:
• Sandy beach.
• Length santa-margalida-can-picafortm, width 20m.
• Little swell in summer.
• The sea floor is sandy with rocky areas.
• Beach in a natural environment.
• Does not have water activities.
• Does not have sun beds and umbrellas.
• Does not have showers.
• Does not have a lifeguard.
• Does not have access to the sea for the disabled.
"The beach of na Patana is located in a protected natural area."
• There is no bar on the beach, the nearest bar is in Can Picafort, 400 meters away.
• There are no buildings from the beach, view of the bay of Alcudia.
• Low occupancy.
• Easy accessibility
• Parking 600 m from the beach.
• There is public transport near the beach.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
The town of Can Picafort is located on the northeast coast of Mallorca, 10 km from the Puerto de Alcudia and 52 km from Palma. From the beach of Son Bauló along the coast 300 meters away is the beach of na Patana.