Santa Ponsa beach
Update 24/09/19. Santa Ponsa Beach, a large sandy beach with all services located in front of the town of Santa Ponsa.
The Santa Ponsa beach is located on the west coast of Mallorca in front of the town of Santa Ponsa in the municipality of Calvià. It is the main beach of this popular tourist resort. A significant number of hotels, restaurants and shops are located next to the beach. The beach of Santa Ponsa throughout the summer is frequented by many tourists and residents.
Santa Ponsa Beach is a beach with calm waters and is protected from most winds and waves. The access to the water is with a gentle slope and its seabed is mainly of sand. It is a highly recommended beach for families with children and has all the services and water activities.
In addition to hotels and restaurants next to the beach there is a small pine forest very frequented by sunbathers to shelter from the sun on the hottest days of summer.
The beaches closest to Santa Ponsa Beach are Cala Blanca and Caló d'en Pellicer both located also in Santa Ponsa.
• Sandy beach
• Length 1,000m, width 150m.
• Beach without waves
• The bottom of the sea is sandy.
• Has water activities.
• It has sun beds and beach umbrellas.
• Has showers.
• Has a lifeguard.
• Has access for the disabled.
• There are numerous bars and restaurants near the beach.
• There are buildings visible in its surroundings.
• High occupancy during the summer.
• Easy accessibility.
• Parking near the beach.
• Tourist information point next to the beach.
• There is public transport near the beach.
How to arrive:
The Santa Ponsa beach is located on the west coast of Mallorca in front of the town of Santa Ponsa in the municipality of Calvià. It is easy to park near the beach.