Restaurante los Arcos
Monturiol, 24, 07590, Cala Ratjada
Update 24/09/19. Los Arcos Restaurant
Los Arcos Restaurant, delicious Spanish cuisine in Cala Ratjada with special mention to its tasty paellas.
Los Arcos Restaurant is located in the interior of the town of Cala Ratjada, at 24 Munturiol Street.
This cozy restaurant stands out for its home-cooked food and family atmosphere, the customer feels at home. Typical Spanish cuisine in Cala Ratjada with special mention to its delicious paellas and extensive menu. It has a large air-conditioned lounge and a magnificent outdoor terrace.
Los Arcos restaurant prepares its Spanish food in a homemade way always with top quality products, fresh products from Mallorca. Also in the town of Cala Ratjada its tasty paellas are very popular.
• Starters; plate of Iberian ham, prawns with garlic ...
• Paellas; mixed paella, seafood paella, vegetarian paella ...
• Meats; sirloin steak with cider, grilled lamb chops ...
• Fish; Gallo de Sant Pere with prawns and clams, grilled cuttlefish, mussels in the fisherman's style ...
• Salads, soups and pastas.
• Food on request and to take away; shoulder of lamb, paellas ...
Daily menu. Monday to Saturday daily menu, 8 € (drinks not included).
At the Los Arcos Restaurant in Cala Ratjada we prepare your favourite dishes on request and also to take away.
Spanish cuisine in Cala Ratjada, typical dishes of our gastronomy, tasty paellas, ... endless reasons to visit us and enjoy a delicious meal in a very cozy atmosphere.
We are waiting for you at the Los Arcos Restaurant!
• Open every day from 12:00 am to 3:15 pm and from 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
Interview with José Manuel, management of Los Arcos Restaurant.
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? A long career, I have been running Restaurante Los Arcos for 21 years.
• What would you highlight at Los Arcos Restaurant? Family treatment, we care a lot about the client, it's like eating at home.
• What would you recommend to try? The paellas, the meats and the fresh fish of the day.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us in the interior of the town of Cala Ratjada, in calle Munturiol, nº 24.