Cafè la Torre
Bisbe Talladas, 2, 07630, Campos
Café la Torre, Mallorcan cuisine and tapas in Campos
Update 29/04/22. Café la Torre is located in an old centennial house in the center of the town of Campos in front of the Town Hall, on Calle Bisbe Talladas, 2. This magnificent café maintains original architectural details and historical elements and it has different environments; a large terrace in a pedestrian area and a spacious air conditioned lounge.
At Café la Torre you will find a relaxed and traditional atmosphere. Enjoy from a delicious coffee or "pa amb oli" to dishes of Majorcan gastronomy. We prepare the best Mallorcan food based on the quality of the ingredients.
Café la Torre has its own bakery, the Forn Can Bet located in Campos on calle de la Victoria, nº 10. Visit us and enjoy delicious croissants, ensaimadas, fresh daily bread, cakes, etc.
"Enjoy our delicious Mallorcan cuisine in Campos."
Breakfasts are always prepared with fresh produce of the day; bread, ensaimadas, croissants ... all supplied from the Campos bakery run by the same family. In the preparation of our Mallorcan cuisine we use top quality local products so that you can enjoy the best experience.
We highlight from our menu:
• Appetizers; choricitos, nachos, mussels ...
• Breakfasts; "Payes" breakfast (breakfast with typical Mallorcan products), day bread, croissant, ensaimadas ...
• Pa amb oli; with cod, with Iberian pork and vegetables ...
• Mallorcan cuisine.
• Meats; T-bone steak, Iberian pork "secreto", hamburger ...
• Fish; salmon, tuna tartar ...
• Salads; green, Caprese, Mallorcan, fennel salad...
• Vegan burgers
• Daily menu
"Delicious breakfasts and tapas in Campos."
On your visit to Campos, Café la Torre is a great option where you can enjoy the Mallorcan atmosphere and delicious local food.
Cycling. We have a magnificent terrace ideal for cycling, we will also attend you quickly so that you can continue enjoying your route through the south of Mallorca.
We are waiting for you at Café la Torre!
• Open every day from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Closed Monday
Interview with Cristina, management of Café la Torre
• What experience do you have in the gastronomy sector? We have an extensive family history in the sector.
• What would you highlight about Café la Torre? The central location, the Mallorcan homemade food and the spacious lounge with Mallorcan architectural details.
• What would you recommend us to try? The pa amb oli with a Iberian pork and vegetables, the salmon or the grandfather's bread "panet de padrí".
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the nerve center of the town of Campos in front of the Town Hall, on Calle Bisbe Talladas, 2.