North Coast Adventure
Playa de Alcanada, Alcudia | Puerto de Can Picafort, 07400,
Kayak, Paddle Surf in Alcúdia |Boat Trips
Update 16/10/23. Enjoy an unforgettable day at sea. Contact us at 652141413 or visit our website www.northcoastadventure.es to make your reservation.
Thinking how to get to know the north coast of Mallorca better? Do you want to have some fun? Rent a boat?
We propose two activities that you cannot miss:
1) Rent a Kayak or Paddle Surf at Alcanada Beach in Puerto de Alcudia. You can visit the island of the Alcanada lighthouse and skirt the coast where you will find incredible natural coves.
2) Take a boat trip from Can Picafort through the bay of Alcudia visiting natural coves, sea caves, the coast and cliffs.
Kayak and Paddle Surf Rental in Alcudia, Alcanada Beach
Discover the north of Mallorca by kayak or paddle surf, it is an experience that you will never forget. Enjoy incredible natural coves with their crystal clear water and wonderful sea caves, you can also snorkel and jump from the rock.
The activity begins on the Alcanada beach in Puerto de Alcudia, you do not need experience, the monitor will give you the necessary instructions so that you have fun safely.
Rent a Kayak in Alcudia? Do not think about it, on the Alcanada beach in Puerto de Alcudia, you will enjoy an unbeatable environment for kayaking.
Speed boat excursions and boat rental
Group or private excursions for a maximum of 12 people sailing through the bay of Alcudia or Pollensa.
Here are some of the boat trips that we suggest;
Excursion 1. Levante Natural Park, Artà. You can enjoy the landscape of sea and mountains. We will visit different natural coves, cliffs and its impressive sea caves, making a stop to swim.
Excursion 2. Cape Formentor and Formentor Beach. Discover the wonderful bay of Pollensa in the north of Mallorca, visiting: the impressive Formentor cape which is the northernmost point of the island of Mallorca, the famous Formentor beach, its different natural coves with their crystal clear waters, making a stop to swim
Excursion 3. Cala Ratjada and local market. We will visit the tourist town of Cala Ratjada with its traditional market, on the way we will stop at the Levante Natural Park to swim.
Excursion 4. Dolphin watching. We will go out in search of dolphins in their natural environment, we will be able to see the entire north coast of Mallorca.
• Kayak rental in Alcanada, Puerto de Alcudia
• Paddle Surf rental in Alcanada, Puerto de Alcudia
• Boat rental
• Boat trips
Contact us at 652141413 or visit our website www.northcoastadventure.es to make your reservation and enjoy the best experience on the north coast of Mallorca.
We wait for you!
Interview with Toni, director of North Coast Adventure.
• What experience do you have in the world of sailing? I have been working in the nautical world for more than 20 years.
• What would you highlight about North Coast Adventure? We are from Mallorca, born here, so we know the most beautiful places, paradisiacal places. We are also a family business, so we offer unbeatable customer service.
• What would you recommend us? The excursions in Kayak and Paddle Surf from Alcanada Beach (Puerto de Alcudia), the itinerary is beautiful. I would also highlight our boat excursions, they are very fun, for example the excursion to see dolphins or the excursion to see caves and natural coves.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
For the Kayak or Paddle Surf excursion, the departure is from Alcanada Beach in Puerto de Alcudia. For the fast boat excursion, the departure is from the town of Can Picafort, the meeting point is the Can Picafort marina itself.