Cafetería C'an Moreno
Jonquet, 59, 07460, Pollensa
Cafeteria C'an Moreno, Mallorcan tapas, pambolis and daily menu in Pollensa.
Update 26/09/19. The Cafeteria C'an Moreno is located on Calle Jonquet, 59, in the center of Pollensa. It is a traditional Mallorcan bar where people meet every day for breakfast, to drink something at mid-morning or to eat.
On our outdoor terrace or in our air-conditioned restaurant you can enjoy authentic Mallorcan tapas, spectacular pambolis or our delicious daily menu prepared with seasonal products.
Our cuisine is prepared with fresh Mallorcan products, we have our own vegetable garden where we grow the vegetables that we use to prepare our dishes.
We highlight in Cafeteria C'an Moreno:
• Mallorcan authentic tapas; ensaladilla, frito, pica-pica, callos, etc.
• Pambolis and pepitos.
• Daily menu. Every day we have a different dish prepared with seasonal product.
• In summer there is no lack of "tumbet" with cod or loin and in winter traditional stews.
• Paella every Wednesday and Sunday.
• "Bullit d'osos", once a month we serve this old Mallorcan dish.
Visit us and savor our spectacular pambolis, Mallorcan tapas or our daily menu. In Cafeteria C'an Moreno we will offer you a very familiar treatment.
• From Tuesday to Sunday from 5:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
• Closed on Monday
Interview with Juana, management of Cafeteria C'an Moreno
How long has the Cafeteria C'an Moreno been in Pollensa? Since 1999 my husband and I run this beautiful cafeteria.
What would you highlight from the Cafeteria? It is a very familiar village bar, with a very loyal clientele.
What would you recommend? I would recommend everything, for example the menu of the day, the snails that we serve on Sundays, the pambolis, pepitos, tapas, etc.
How to arrive:
The Cafeteria C'an Moreno is located on Calle Jonquet, 59, near Plaza Major and Plaza Ca les Munnares.