Ramon Llull, 9, 07500, Manacor
Update 24/09/19. Bon Gust, good atmosphere and quality product in the center of Manacor.
Bon Gust is located in the center of the town of Manacor where every Monday the local market is held, at Calle Ramon Llull, nº 9.
Bon Gust stands out for its appetizing proposals and its good atmosphere. People of all ages enjoy special moments at Bon Gust. For a coffee or snack or to savor delicious meals or dinners.
Our cuisine is made with fresh product from Mallorca, vegetables from farmers in the area. At Bon Gust we always look for customer satisfaction, that's why we only use quality products.
• Grill open every day from 07:00h to 24:00h
• From Monday to Friday you can choose between 2 menu dishes for € 4.50
• Sundays, paella or cod with seafood sauce for € 7.50
• Homemade pastries
• Snacks; ham, vegetable, French omelet ...
• Pambolis; chicken crocanti, vegetables with goat cheese ...
• Homemade hamburgers; Bon Gust hamburger, chicken, vegetarian ...
• Sandwiches; appetizing triple-decker sandwich Bon Gust
• Natural orange juice
• Coffee, snacks, infusions ...
We have a large terrace next to the Plaza Ramón Llull
In your visit to Manacor if you want to enjoy the best atmosphere and natural and quality products Bon Gust is an excellent option. We will offer you a very familiar treatment.
We wait for you in Bon Gust!
• We open 365 days a year
• From 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Interview with María Antonia, management of Bon Gust
How many years has Bon Gust been in Manacor? We inaugurate Bon Gust in 2015. What would you highlight about Bon Gust? The pambolis, the breakfasts and the delicious homemade pastries. In Bon Gust a social gathering or a dinner becomes a very special moment.
What would you recommend us? I would recommend the sea and land salad and the vegetable pamboli with goat cheese.
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the center of the town of Manacor, where every Monday the local market is held, at Calle Ramon Llull, nº 9.