Avenida de America, 4, 05790, Cala Ratjada
Café 3, cocktails, long drinks, great atmosphere and music in Cala Ratjada.
Update 09/06/20. Café 3 is located on the seafront next to the promenade of the town of Cala Ratajada, Avenida America, nº 4 and 5.
Are you looking for a trendy café where you can have a drink with friends? Café 3 is the ideal place to enjoy the night in Cala Ratjada. It has different surroundings where highlights its large outdoor terrace facing the sea.
Wide menu of Gin & Tonic, beers, cocktails, live music, terrace facing the sea, great atmosphere ... endless ingredients to enjoy the best experience in Cala Ratajada.
And during the day we offer a large menu of sandwiches and snacks as well as homemade cakes, ice cream and natural juices.
• Sandwiches and Sancks
• Ice cream and smoothies
• Homemade pies
• Natural juices
• Gin & Tonic: Beefeater 24, Bull Dog, Bombay Sapphire, Monkey 47 ...
• Vodka: Absolut, Gray Goose, Moskovskaya ...
• Liqueurs: Mallorcan herbs, Anis, Grappa, Pacharan ...
• Whiskey's: Cardhu, Chivas Regal, Glenfiddich ...
• Long drinks: Orange Vodka, Bacardi Cola, Havana Cola, Malibu Pineapple ...
• Cocktails: Long Island Ice Tea, Strawberry Daiquiri, Piña Colada, Tequila Sunrise ...
• Alcohol-free cocktails: Coconut, Hawaii, San Francisco ...
Live music. Café 3 has its own music band, the Café 3 Trio. They perform on Tuesdays and Fridays from May to June 20 and from September to the end of October.
Café 3 is a benchmark of Cala Ratjada, almost 30 years being the meeting point in the night of the town.
We wait for you in Café 3!
• Open from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm and from 8:00 pm to 04:00 am
Interview with Josefina, management of Café 3
• How many years has Café 3 been in Cala Ratjada? We are in Cala Ratjada since 1990, we were pioneers on the seafront promenade.
• What would you highlight in Café 3? The fun nights of Café 3 and the magnificent views.
• What would you recommend to try? "Pomada" a long drink with gin, is our specialty.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily on the seafront promenade of the town of Cala Ratajada, on Avenida América, nº 4 and 5.