Vicari Pastor, 13, 07100, Soller
Update 24/09/19. El Bruc, downtown vermouths in Sóller, drinks and appetizers.
Vermuteria El Bruc is located on the pedestrian street Vicario Pastor, 13 in the old town of Sóller, 2 minutes from the Plaça de Sa Constitució.
El Bruc is a central place with a peaceful atmosphere where you can relax with good music while enjoying a aperitif or appetizer, Gin & Tonic, cocktails, tapas ...
And if you wait for a table at Casa Alvaro, what better place than El Bruc to have a vermouth or a beer.
Are you relaxing in Sóller visiting its historic center? Do you fancy a drink accompanied by some mussels, cockles, ham or cheese? El Bruc is the perfect place to stop and enjoy the moment.
• Special wine selection, great variety of red and white wines.
• Tapas; anchovies, cockles, tortilla ...
• Ham and cheese plates.
• Pa amb oli
• Homemade "montaditos" snacks.
Fresh oysters. At El Bruc on weekends we offer you fresh oysters accompanied by a good wine or champagna.
El Bruc is the ideal place in Sóller where to have an aperitif with a beer, Martini, wine ... and in days of football you can come with your friends and enjoy the best matches.
We wait for you in El Bruc!
• From Monday to Friday from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Saturday from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Sunday from 6:30 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
• Tuesday closed
Interview with Alvaro, management of El Bruc
• Since when is El Bruc in Sóller? We are here since 2016.
• What would you highlight about El Bruc? It is a very cozy, quiet, central and very casual place, the ideal place in Sóller where to have a cocktail, a drink or aperitif.
• What would you recommend to try? A vermouth or a cava.
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in the pedestrian street Vicario Pastor, 13 in the old town of Sóller, 2 minutes from the Plaça de sa Constitució.