Restaurant Club Nàutic Porto Colom
Pescadores, 31, 07670, Portocolom
Restaurant Club Nàutic Porto Colom, located in front of the port, stands out for its delicious fish and seafood dishes.
Update 15/03/21. Restaurant Club Nàutic Porto Colom is located on Calle Pescadores, 31 in the coastal town of Portocolom. Its interior is bright and welcoming and has a large outdoor terrace with spectacular views of the port.
Restaurant Club Nàutic Porto Colom is a quiet place with a marine atmosphere. At 6:00 in the morning the fishermen of the town enjoy their breakfast while they prepare for their fishing day.
Fish is the main protagonist of our extensive menu and is prepared following traditional Mallorcan recipes.
"Delicious fresh fish and seafood in Porto Colom."
We elaborate our Mallorcan cuisine with fresh seasonal products. Fresh local fish and from the Galician coasts. Rice and paella, spectacular homemade desserts.
• Paella and rice dishes; Octopus paella, cod rice, rice with lobster, black rice, rice with fish and seafood ...
• Fish; Gallo San Pedro, Cap Roig, Hake, Squid, Sea Bass ...
• "Frito mallorquín" with octopus.
• Majorcan Gallo steak.
• Homemade pastries; gatò de almendra, tiramisu, apple tatin ...
• Mallorcan and national wines.
"In the Club Nàutic Porto Colom restaurant we offer a wide variety of traditional Mallorcan dishes."
Visit us and savor authentic seafood cuisine prepared with local and national fresh product. We will provide an exceptional service so you can enjoy the best experience.
We wait for you at the Restaurant Club Nàutic Porto Colom!
• Open every day from 6:00h
• From May to October from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
• From November to April from 1:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Interview with Rafel, management of Restaurant Club Nàutic Porto Colom
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? We are running the Restaurant Club Nàutic Porto Colom since 1998.
• What would you highlight in the restaurant? The excellent location with spectacular views of the harbor, our delicious Mallorcan cuisine and the marine atmosphere.
• What would you recommend us to try? Fish, for example Gallo de San Pedro steak, local Squid, local product km 0 with incredible flavour.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us on Calle Pescadores, 31 in front of the port of Porto Colom and the boats of the Yacht Club.