Carrer del Pes de la Farina, 10, 07001, Palma
Update 24/09/19. Lemon Tree, large menu of homemade burgers and great atmosphere in the old town of Palma.
The Lemon Tree restaurant is located in the old town of Palma on Calle Pes de la Farina, 10.
Lemon Tree is a cozy restaurant where you will find an extensive menu of homemade burgers. Indian, Mallorcan, Swedish, Mexican, vegan burger ... plus a wide variety of tapas and pa amb olis.
Lemon Tree is the perfect place to enjoy a great atmosphere and share some beers with your friends.
The Lemon Tree Restaurant presents a menu with original and quality dishes, a mix of Mediterranean, American and Vegan cuisine.
Hamburgers, up to 12 varieties of homemade hamburgers:
• Mallorquina ...
We stand out from our menu in addition to hamburgers:
• Tapas; homemade croquettes, nachos with meat, vegan nachos ...
• Salads; salmon, Caprese ...
• Pa amb oli; with vegan cheese, with serrano ham ...
• Craft beers.
Events in Lemon Tree Palma.
• Ruta Martiana. Every Tuesday enjoy original tapas in the bars and restaurants of the old town of Palma, Lemon Tree is an essential stop.
• Connect Lingus. Every Friday you can practice languages and meet people from all over the world in Lemon Tree.
We wait for you in Lemon Tree!
• Monday, from 7:30 p.m. to late in the evening
• Tuesday, from 7:30 p.m. to late in the evening
• Wednesday, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to late in the evening
• Thursday, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to late in the evening
• Friday, from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 7:30 p.m. to late in the evening
• Saturday, from 7:30 p.m. to late in the evening
• Sunday, from 7:30 p.m. to late in the evening
Interview with Maya, management of Lemon Tree
• How many years has Lemon Tree been in Palma? We are in Palma since 2015.
• What would you highlight about Lemon Tree? The familiar treatment that we offer to all our clients and the quality of our product.
• What would you recommend to try? Any of the varieties of our delicious homemade burgers, we have up to 12 different varieties.
"Discover the most charming places in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the old town of Palma on Calle Pes de la Farina, 10.