Creperia Sa Font
Plaça Major, 27, 07650, Santanyí
Update 24/09/19. Creperia Sa Font, a large variety of pancakes and tapas in the old town of Santanyí.
The pancake restaurant Creperia Sa Font is located in the center of the town of Santanyí, in Plaza Major, 27, where the local market is held weekly.
The Creperia Sa Font is located in an old town house where original Mallorcan architectural elements stand out creating a very cozy atmosphere. The pancake restaurant has a large terrace in the central pedestrian plaza near the church of Sant Andreu. Here you can enjoy delicious sweet and savory crepes as well as tapas, pambolis, ice cream, etc.
Creperia Sa Font in Santanyí. Our specialty are the sweet and salty crepes made with fresh quality product. We have for you a large menu with a great variety of crepes so you can make the best choice.
• Salty pancakes; Texan, four cheeses, rustic, vegetable, Viking ...
• Sweet pancakes; nutella, banoffe, mokaccino ...
• Tapas; codfish croquettes, Iberian ham, dates with bacon ...
• Salads; of arugula, chicken, thai ...
• Hamburgers, sausages, sandwiches.
• Snacks; ham and cheese, anchovies ...
• Hot snacks; pork loin, chicken, squid ...
• Pa amb oli; Serrano ham, tuna, anchovies ...
• Wines; variety in Mallorcan wines
In Creperia Sa Font we also have refreshing natural juices with oranges from Mallorca and delicious artisan ice creams.
In Santanyi delicious sweet and salty crepes. Remember, every Wednesday and Saturday, Santanyí celebrates its local market with many stalls and live music. From our terrace located in front of the market you can enjoy the best atmosphere and the best food.
See you at Creperia Sa Font in Santanyí!
• Open from 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
• Sundays closed.
Interview with Joan, management of the Creperia Sa Font de Santanyí
• How many years has the Creperia Sa Font been in Santanyí? We are in Santanyí since 2009.
• What would you highlight of the Creperia Sa Font? Quality-price, we offer products of excellent quality at good prices.
• What would you recommend to try? Crepes in addition to the traditional "pa amb oli."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the center of the town of Santanyí, in Plaza Major, nº 27, near the Sant Andreu church where the local market is held weekly.