Vicari Pastor, 17, 07100, Soller
Casa Alvaro, Mediterranean cuisine with a personal touch of the Chef.
Update 15/09/20. The Casa Alvaro restaurant is located on the pedestrian street Vicario Pastor, 17 in the old town of Soller, 2 minutes from the Plaça de sa Constitució.
At Casa Alvaro you will enjoy delicious and varied proposals in a very special atmosphere. Mediterranean cuisine, Mallorcan dishes with touches of Mexican cuisine, signature tapas, rice dishes, ... all elaborated and presented in a sublime way.
"Restaurante Casa Alvaro, Soller; signature tapas, rice dishes, Mediterranean cuisine, ..."
In Casa Alvaro we want you to spend a very pleasant time in the company of your friends, socializing and slowly tasting our proposals. Each dish is designed for you to enjoy innovative flavor combinations.
We highlight our proposals in Mallorcan and Mexican fusion cuisine where we have looked for the perfect balance highlighting the virtues of the gastronomy of both cultures.
Some dishes of our menu:
• vegetarian tapas; vegetables from our farm, artichokes with chestnuts ...
• Meat; pork belly with fava pelada, aranchera with humus ...
• Fish; charcoal prawns, cod of the mamma ...
• Paellas and fideuá; fish paella, black paella, vegetarian fideuá ...
• Specialties; Boneless lamb and suckling pig ...
• Snacks; ham table, Mallorcan cheese board ...
• Desserts; crema catalana, apple pie with vanilla ice cream ...
• Duck confit cannelloni
• Rabbit with garlic
• Bull tail croquettes
• Mexican type tamales ...
"Delicious Mediterranean cuisine in Soller."
In Casa Alvaro, in addition to our cuisine, you will enjoy a very attentive service and a very cozy atmosphere.
We are waiting for you at Casa Alvaro!
• From 12:00h to 16:00h and from 19:00h to late in the evening
• Tuesday closed
Interview with Alvaro, management of the restaurant Casa Alvaro
• How many years has Casa Alvaro restaurant been in Soller? We are in Soller since 2013, a beautiful place that conquered me from the first moment.
• What would you highlight about Casa Alvaro? Our delicious cuisine, the customer service and the charm of the place.
• What would you recommend to try? I would recommend everything, for example the boneless suckling pig or lamb.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in the pedestrian street Vicario Pastor, 17 in the old town of Soller 2 minutes from the Plaça de sa Constitució.