Passeig des Riuet, 25, 07680, Porto Cristo
Vintasty, spectacular terrace, magnificent service and delicious tapas in Porto Cristo.
Update 09/06/20. The Vintasty restaurant is located on Passeig des Riuet, 25 in front of the port of Porto Cristo.
Located in a privileged place Vintasty restaurant has a spectacular terrace where the vegetation and vintage furniture attract the attention of the visitor. The good service is one of the priorities of the restaurant and for this it has a friendly human team.
Vintasty in Porto Cristo offers a wide range of Mediterranean cuisine where tapas are the main protagonist.
"Enjoy delicious tapas in Porto Cristo, Vintasty."
In the kitchen we find true specialists, in Spanish cuisine for paellas and tapas and in Italian cuisine for pastas and pizzas. Besides we select the best ingredients for our cuisine, we always seek to delight the customer.
• Tapas to share (menu for 2 people)
• Tapas; mussels, tataky tuna, salmon tartar ...
• Pizzas; tropical, calzone ...
• Paellas; of meat and fish, of seafood ...
• Meat and fish; Tomahawk, Gallo de Sant Pere ...
• Salads; avocado salad, quinoa salad ...
• Children's menu
• Large wine list
During your visit to Porto Cristo, the Vintasty restaurant is an excellent option to enjoy a pleasant experience. Spectacular tapas, a cozy terrace and a friendly team await you in Porto Cristo.
See you in Vintasty!
• 12:00h to late in the evening every day
• Open from March 1 to October 31
Interview with Toni, management of Vintasty restaurant
• How many years has Vintasty restaurant been in Porto Cristo? We are in Porto Cristo since 2012
• What would you highlight about Vintasty? The excellent service we offer the client and the magnificent location right in front of the port.
• What would you recommend to try? The tapas to share, is a very requested dish in Vintasty, is for 2 people with a wide variety of tapas.
How to arrive:
You will easily find us at Passeig des Riuet, 25, opposite the port of Porto Cristo.