Plaça Major, 6, 07650, Santanyí
Sa Pizzeria, the best taste of Italy in Santanyí, pizzas and homemade pasta.
The Sa Pizzeria restaurant is located in the center of the town of Santanyí, at Plaza Major, 6, where the local market is held every Wednesday and Saturday.
Do you fancy a Pizza or Italian cuisine in Santanyí? Are you looking for a nice restaurant and also be central? The restaurant Sa Pizzeria is the ideal place, located right in the center of Santanyí has a nice and cozy restaurant with terrace in the main square of the town. You will enjoy the authentic flavor of the Italian pizza and the best pasta in a beautiful environment.
Authentic Italian cuisine in Santanyí. For the preparation of our pizzas and pasta dishes we use only original ingredients from Italy; flour, cheese, charcuterie, etc. Our Italian chef and pizza maker want you to enjoy the best taste of Italy.
• Special snacks with pizza dough; prosciutto, parma, salami ...
• Focaccias and starters; classica, mozzarella di bufala, veal carpaccio ...
• Pizzas; diavola, capricciosa, napolitana, vegana, frutti di mare ...
• Paste and antipasto; lasagna bolognese, pappardele puttanesca ...
• Desserts; tiramisu, panna cotta ...
• Wines. National and Italian wines.
In your visit to Santanyí you can not miss the opportunity to visit us, enjoy the best experience and if you visit us on Wednesday or Saturday just in front of Sa Pizzeria the local market is celebrated, with a large variety of products and live music during summer.
We wait for you at Sa Pizzeria!
• Open from 12:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Sundays closed.
Interview with Joan, management of Sa Pizzeria Restaurant in Santanyí
• How long has Sa Pizzeria Restaurant been in Santanyí? We are in Santanyí since 2018.
• What would you highlight about Sa Pizzeria? Our delicious pizzas made with homemade pasta by our Italian chefs.
• What would you recommend us to try? Difficult question because in Sa Pizzeria everything is delicious, whatever dish you choose you will enjoy.
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in the center of the town of Santanyí, in the Plaza Major, nº 6, near the Sant Andreu church where every Wednesday and Saturday the local market is celebrated.