Avinguda d'Amèrica, 10, 07590, Cala Ratjada
Ice cream shop Dolce Vita, Italian artisan ice cream in the town of Cala Ratjada.
Update 24/10/19. The Dolce Vita Ice Cream Shop is located in front of the promenade of the town of Cala Ratjada, on Avenida América, 9.
In Dolce Vita we have a magnificent terrace facing the sea so you can to taste our delicious homemade ice cream while enjoying spectacular views of the sea.
We have been producing Italian artisan ice cream for over 20 years, as well as cakes using only premium quality natural products.
We use the most select hazelnuts of Piemonte as well as the best Sicilian pistachios and amarena from Tuscany, Mallorcan almonds and fresh natural fruit for our sorbets.
In the Dolce Vita ice cream shop we do not use any additives or concentrates ... only natural product from the Mediterranean, obtaining a unique flavor for our palate.
• Ice creams; Spaghetti Napolitana, Banana Split, Monte Bianco ...
• Smoothies; Vegan, Tropical, Mediterranean ...
• Homemade pies
• Cocktails and liquors; Caipirinha, Tequila Sunrise, Campari Orange ...
• Wines; Special selection of wines, Riojas and Mallorcan.
In your visit to Cala Ratajada you cannot miss the opportunity to meet and taste our delicious natural ice cream. Enjoy a spectacular glass of ice cream on our terrace facing the sea or a cone walking through the harbour, you will love it.
We are waiting for you at the Dolce Vita Ice Cream Shop!
• Open every day from 10:00 a.m. to late in the evening.
• Closed from November to February.
Interview with Sergio, management of the Dolce Vita Ice Cream Shop
• Is the Dolce Vita Ice Cream Shop in Cala Ratjada for many years? We are in Cala Ratjada since 1997.
• What would you highlight in the Dolce Vita Ice Cream Shop? The quality of our natural artisan ice cream and the magnificent location on the seafront promenade.
• What would you recommend? In the Dolce Vita Ice Cream Shop, everything is delicious, a glass of ice cream, a cone, a milkshake, a cocktail ... everything is made with natural ingredients so you can enjoy the best flavor.
"Enjoy the winter in Mallorca with mallorca-touristguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in front of the promenade of the town of Cala Ratjada, on Avenida América, 9.