Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca
Avinguda de Gabriel Roca, 18, 07014, Palma de Mallorca
Update 24/09/19. Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca, theater of dramatic art and convention center.
Check here the complete program for the next months.
The Auditorium de Palma is located in a privileged situation, right in the center of the bay of Palma and surrounded by the best hotels in Mallorca. The location is one of its best qualities, built on the seafront of Palma, in the heart of the city and 10 minutes from the Airport of Palma de Mallorca, allowing both local and foreign public enjoy the best shows and events of Mallorca.
In 1969, the Center for Performing Arts and Congresses was built, housing up to nine rooms, two of which, Sala Magna and Sala Mozart have a theater structure, equipped for the production of scenic arts with optimum visibility and sound to enjoy the theatrical performance, concerts, dance, ballet and all kinds of shows. At the same time both rooms serve as support for the realization of conventions and congresses.
SUMMARY OF PROGRAM
• 13 JUNE. POP CONCERT. LOS SECRETOS. EN CONCIERTO.
• 3 JULY - 28 JULY. THEATER. LA CUBANA. ADIÓS ARTURO.
• 29 JULY. CONCERT OF FOLK. CALEXICO AND IRON & WINE.
• 30 AUGUST - 31 AUGUST. CONCERT. MARIACHI PLATINO DE MÉXICO MÉXICO EN EL CORAZÓN. CON LA COLABORACIÓN ESPECIAL DE NATI CARRILLO.
• 6 SEPTEMBER - 7 SEPTEMBER. COMEDY. ¿QUIÉN ES EL SEÑOR SCHMITT?. CON JAVIER GUTIÉRREZ Y CRISTINA CASTAÑO.
Note; here is a summary of the program for the coming months, if you are interested in attending an event see the full program on the official website of the Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca to confirm that there are no changes.
From Monday to Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
How to arrive:
The Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca is located on the Paseo Maritimo, 18. There are public parking areas nearby.