S'Estanyol, urban center located on the south coast of Mallorca in the Municipality of Llucmajor.
Update 05/02/20. S'Estanyol is an urban center belonging to the municipality of Llucmajor. It is 39 km from Palma and 16 km from Llucmajor. In its vicinity we find the towns of Llucmajor, Campos and Colonia de Sant Jordi.
S'Estanyol was an old fishing village that has now become a residential area. In the surroundings of the town there is an extensive area of pine forest and bushes and the mouth of the Garonda torrent. The town has a marina with 268 moorings, sailing and fishing school
It is worth mentioning its proximity to another residential tourist center known as Sa Rápita. Both locations are connected by a road that borders the coast with a wide pedestrian walkway. In this avenue we find numerous bars and restaurants with large terraces. Ideal place to enjoy the beauty of the coast and wonderful sunsets.
Near S'Estanyol we find the beautiful beaches of Es Racó de S'Arena in the natural setting of S'Estalella and the Arenal de Sa Rápita.
HIGHLIGHTS IN S'ESTANYOL:
• S'Estelella fishermen's houses Old fishing village located next to the sea. Currently converted into agrotourism.
• The lighthouse of S'Estelella. Located next to Sa Punta Negra.
• The marina. Sailing school and fishing school.
• Via de la Mediterránea - Miramar Avenue. Avenue that joins the coastal towns of S'Estanyol and Sa Rápita where bars and restaurants with large terraces are located.
MAIN FESTIVITIES AND MARKETS IN S'ESTANYOL:
• Summer market Only held from June to September.
• Weekly market. S'Estanyol does not have a weekly market during the year, only during the summer months. The nearest markets are held in Llumajor on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays and in Campos on Wednesdays and Fridays.
• Festivities of San Jaume They take place at the end of July.
S'Estanyol is a small residential center belonging to the municipality of Llucmajor. The main festivities of the municipality are celebrated in the town of Llucmajor.
How to arrive:
S'Estanyol is 39 km from Palma and 16 km from Llucmajor. From Llucmajor, the Ma-19 road leads directly to the town.