Sa Pobla, inland town dedicated mainly to agriculture.
Update 09/02/23. Sa Pobla is located in the northeastern part of the island of Majorca. It is located a few kilometers from the bay of Alcudia, also in the vicinity are the towns of Muro, Buger, Llubí or Pollensa. The village is surrounded by agriculture fields. We emphasize for its beautiful landscape the zone of "l´Albufera ".
The social life is quite active, throughout the year the Plaza Mayor is a lively place, the surroundings of the square are composed of pedestrian streets with numerous businesses, cafes and restaurants.
The economy of the town is mainly based on the agricultural sector, although it is also important the construction and the industry.
MAIN FAIRS AND MARKETS:
• Weekly market, every Sunday
• Sant Antoni in January
• Opportunity Fair in April and October
• Potato Fair in June
• The "l'arròs pobler" fair in November
• The "fira de tardor" in November
PLACES TO VISIT:
• Main Square
• Town hall
• The center with its main streets "Carrer Mercat, Carrer Gran and Carrer de la Pau"
• Church of San Antonio Abat
• Plaza del Mercat where the weekly market is held every Sunday
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
Sa Pobla is located between the towns of Inca and Alcudia. If you are driving from Palma, the same highway has an exit to access this locality.