Son Serra de Marina
Son Serra de Marina, a small coastal town located in the Bay of Alcudia.
Update 09/02/23. The town of Son Serra de Marina is located on the northeastern coast of the island of Majorca, in the bay of Alcudia between the towns of Can Picafort and Artá and belongs to the municipal term of Santa Margalida.
Son Serra de Marina was a small fishing village and traditional holiday area of the interior village of Santa Margalida, currently has experienced a very important growth and has many services.
• Sa Canova beach, beautiful and extensive sandy beach located to the east of the town.
• Estany del Bisbe, a small lagoon formed at the mouth of the Na Borges stream
• Club Náutico Serranova, marina for boats up to 8 meters length
• Son Real, protected natural space located to the west of the locality
• Festivities held at the end of July
How to arrive:
Along the Ma-12 road that connects the towns of Can Picafort and Arta you should take the exit marked with Son Serra de Marina.