Vins Son Cavaller
Avinguda d'en Joan Servera Camps, 5, 07500, Porto Cristo
Vins Son Cavaller, wines from the island, shop and winery, Majorca.
Update 15/05/22. Vins Son Cavaller has a beautiful wine cellar in the central town of Muro where you can taste its wine varieties. In the city of Porto Cristo, in Joan Servera Camps Street, 5, is our shop, here you can easily visit us and make your purchase or order.
Son Cavaller wines are of high quality, their aroma, color and flavor are the hallmarks of their excellent wines made with only native species of grapes from Majorca.
NEW. Discover our wines now. For your first order with us, we have prepared a package at a special price. More information at www.soncavaller.es
• Pack of 6 semi-dry classics.
• Pack of 6 dry classics.
"Vins Son Cavaller, wine from the land of Mallorca"
Vins Son Cavaller makes excellent white, red and rosé wines. Young and reserve wines.
• Wines of the earth, made with unique grape varieties of the island.
• Wine tastings in our store in Porto Cristo or in the cellar of Muro.
• Scheduled visits in the cellar of Muro for groups and couples.
• We serve orders throughout Europe, from 24 bottles without cost in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Benelux, in addition you can pay once received your order.
"Quality wine from Mallorca, Son Cavaller."
The love of native grape varieties along with the wine tradition of the Cavaller family with more than 75 years producing wine has allowed us to create the best and most select wines of Majorca.
Be impressed by our excellent wines.
We will answer you in your language, we speak Spanish, German, English and Italian.
Our schedules of the store of Porto Cristo are;
• Monday to Friday from 10:30h to 20:00h
• Saturdays from 10:30h to 15:00h
• Closed Sundays
Interview with Monique, member of the Vins Son Cavaller team.
• How many years has Vins Son Cavaller had a store in the eastern part of the island? Since 2009.
• What would you highlight of Vins Son Cavaller? Son Cavaller produces very special Mallorca wines, you can not find them in supermarkets, you can only get them in Son Cavaller.
• Which wines would you recommend to try? For fish the "Blanc Sec", for meat the red wine "Sira Merlot" and to relax on the terrace the "Rosat Sec".
How to arrive:
Porto Cristo is located in the eastern part of the island, next to the coast. In the town you will find us at Joan Servera Camps Street 5.