Sol, 45, 07520, Petra
G&Partner, real estate in the town of Petra, central area of Mallorca.
The company G&Partner is located on Calle Del Sol, 45 in front of the central square Ramón Llull in the town of Petra and develops its activity in the central area of Mallorca; Manacor, Inca, Sineu, Artá, Alcudia ...
G&Partner offers a complete service in the sale of properties, architectural projects, landscaping and work development.
• Purchase and sale of properties; rustic land, villas, town houses, flats...
• Architectural projects
• Landscape design
• Project Management
• Drone service
• Team of collaborators for project development
• Honesty with the buyer and seller
• Family treatment, we always take care of the client
• Excellent after-sales service, we are always at your disposal
• Attention in English, and German translator by appointment
At G&Partner we offer a complete service, purchase and sale of properties, design and project development.
We will be by your side throughout the process; in the search of the property, in the purchase-sale management, in the project development, in the execution of works and after-sales.
Contact us and see the wide variety of products and services we have for you.
Our Office hours;
• From 9:00h to 15:00h and from 17:00h to 19:00h
• We arrange appointments on weekends and off-hours
Interview with the G&Partner team
What experience do they have in the real estate world? G&Partner, with more than 20 years of experience in real estate has a team of sales agents, legal advisers in real estate legalization, designers and architects.
What would you highlight about G&Partner? Personalized and trustworthy service that we offer to the client as well as a complete service managing any aspect of the property, whether it is for sale, new construction or housing reform.
A recommendation before buying a property. I recommend to spend some time alone in the property in order to make the best decision.
How to arrive:
You will find us on Calle Del Sol, 45 in front of the central square Ramón Llull in the town of Petra, Mallorca.