Samoa Bar Restaurant
Avenida Gabriel Roca, 3, 07157, Puerto de Andratx
Samoa Bar Restaurant, delicious international cuisine in Puerto de Andratx.
Update 05/03/22. In front of the promenade of the beautiful town of Puerto de Andratx and a short distance from the fish market and the dry dock, on Gabriel Roca Avenue, number 3 you will find the Samoa Bar Restaurant.
In the Samoa Bar Restaurant you can relax with its spectacular views of the port while you taste its delicious proposals in international cuisine. Both in its cozy air conditioned salon and in its terrace with views to the sea you will enjoy a beautiful experience.
"Enjoy our large proposal in international cuisine, Puerto de Andratx."
At Samoa Bar Restaurant you can enjoy its famous and spectacular breakfasts as well as an extensive menu with delicious proposals for all tastes. We present an international cuisine made with fresh local produce.
Some dishes on our menu:
• Breakfasts; English breakfast, Paris breakfast, Majorcan breakfast ...
• Sandwiches and Baguettes; vegetable sandwich, anchovy baguette with tomato ...
• Tapas and snacks; garlic prawns, steamed mussels ...
• Salads; goat cheese salad, chicken salad ...
• Pasta, puff pastries and soups; noodles with seafood sauce, spinach puff, fish soup ...
• Fish and Seafood; cod with seafood sauce, prawns curry with puff pastry stuffed with seafood ...
• Meats; orange duck with wild berries sauce, grilled sirloin ...
• Homemade desserts; Mallorcan gató, profiteroles, apple cake, chocolate cake ...
• Children's menu.
We have the largest variety of breakfasts in Puerto de Andratx.
"Spectacular breakfasts in the Puerto de Andratx."
Pioneers in the Puerto de Andratx with almost 30 years of experience, we offer an attentive and familiar service. At Samoa Bar Restaurant we take care of all the details with the hope that you enjoy your visit.
Our multicultural team will attend you in your language and make you feel comfortable enjoying an unforgettable day.
See you at the Samoa Bar Restaurant!
• From 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Closed Monday
WINTER. From February to March.
• From 8:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Closed from December 6 to January 20.
Interview with Bea, management of the Samoa Bar Restaurant
• How many years has Samoa Bar Restaurant been in Puerto de Andratx? We have been in Puerto de Andratx since 1993.
• What would you highlight about the Samoa Bar Restaurant? The wonderful views of the Puerto de Andratx and the beautiful sunsets. From the Samoa Bar Restaurant you have a panoramic view of the entire port.
• What would you recommend us to try? I would highlight the Biscayan cod, the orange duck, our spectacular paellas and the special breakfasts.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in front of the promenade of the town of Puerto de Andratx, on Gabriel Roca Avenue, number 3. We are very close to the Puerto de Andratx car park.