Carretera Palma - Puerto Pollensa, 2, 07470, Puerto de Pollensa
Rosa Blanca, international cuisine and entertainment in the Puerto de Pollensa.
Update 16/10/23. The Rosa Blanca Bar Restaurant is located next to the Palma - Puerto Pollensa road, km 2, in the town of Puerto de Pollensa.
Rosa Blanca in its spacious facilities offers a complete package of food and leisure, being the ideal place to enjoy with friends or family. It has different environments; a large saloon, terraces, garden and pool. Here you can enjoy its delicious international cuisine along with its complete equipment and live shows.
Great food, delicious drinks, large pool and the best entertainment in Rosa Blanca, Puerto Pollensa.
Cyclists. We have a magnificent terrace for cycling groups.
"The best food and the best entertainment in Puerto de Pollensa."
In Rosa Blanca you will find a large menu with delicious dishes of English, Mallorcan, Mediterranean and Indian cuisine made in a homemade way with the best products.
Some dishes that you will find in our menu:
• Breakfasts. English, Spanish ...
• Snacks. Burgers, baguettes, sandwiches ...
• Children's menu.
• Pizzas; Funghi, Pepperoni, Veggie ...
• Grilled or roasted meat.
• Grilled fish.
• Paellas. Sea food, Veggie ...
• Pool with sunbeds.
• Terraces and gardens
• Television screens. European football, tennis, rugby ...
• Live entertainment.
Some of our live shows:
• Elvis. Tribute to the king.
• Derek Holt. Founding member of the Climax Blues Band.
• Rock n 'Roll. With Nicky Marie and Denny "D"
• The diva. Nicky Liles
"Rosa Blanca, the best pub to watch European football in Puerto de Pollensa."
In the Puerto de Pollensa; the best football, live music, large swimming pool, delicious cuisine, cocktails, the best atmosphere ... everything is ready for you to enjoy with your friends or family.
Our friendly team will make you feel at home.
We are waiting for you at the Rosa Blanca Bar Restaurant!
Open from 8:00 to 02:00 a.m.
July and August open every day.
From September to June Monday closed.
Interview with Bobb, management of Rosa Blanca
• Since when is the Rosa Blanca Pub in Puerto de Pollensa? The restaurant has been in Puerto de Pollensa since 1968 and I have personally run it since 1990.
• What would you highlight about Rosa Blanca? It is a warm and friendly place with a great atmosphere that offers many possibilities to enjoy with friends or family.
• What would you recommend us to try? The chicken skewer, our spicy curry, the T-Bone Steak grilled or our delicious paellas.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will find us easily at the exit of Puerto de Pollensa towards Pollensa in front of the first roundabout. Puerto Pollensa - Pollensa road, km 2.