Can Jan Restaurant
Plaça de l'Església, 5, 07350, Binissalem
Can Jan Restaurant in Binissalem exquisite Mallorcan cuisine made with fresh market products.
Update 08/12/19. Strolling through the beautiful square in the center of the town of Binissalem, at number 5 you will find the restaurant Can Jan. Place that maintains its old name "Can Jan" in search of the essence and roots of Mallorca.
The Can Jan restaurant has an elegant and cozy lounge where the paintings of the artist Pep Guerrero stand out, as well as a large terrace in the main square of the town. Here you can enjoy both the presentation and the taste of exquisite Mallorcan recipes with a special touch from the chef.
"Cuisine based on market product in Binissalem, the authentic taste of Mallorca."
The basis of Can Jan's cuisine is the market product. Traditional recipes of Mallorcan cuisine made with the products of each season of the year. We seek the delight of our customers taking care of every detail; the product, the elaboration and the presentation. We want you to feel the true flavours of the land and sea of the island so we select meat, fish and vegetables from local distributors.
Some dishes of our menu:
• Starters; Snails, cod carpaccio, sea "frito" ...
• Main Dishes; "Brut" rice, au gratin cod, rooster steak with shrimp and almond sauce, steak with vegetables, lamb cooked at low temperature ......
• Desserts; grape tatin with ice cream, tiramisu, Lloseta cardinal, cheesecake ...
• Wines. Special selection of wines, champagne or sparkling wines for our cuisine.
Daily menu. From Tuesday to Friday we offer a complete, varied and balanced menu every midday.
"Enjoy in Binissalem the best traditional recipes of the island."
We collaborate with Sonrisa Médica, 50 cents for each bottle of water are destined to this association.
In winter in the warmth of our living room, or in summer in the square under the cool shade of the trees you will enjoy excellent Mallorcan cuisine.
We are waiting for you at Can Jan Restaurant!
• Closed Monday
• Tuesday from 12:00h to 15:30h
• Wednesday to Saturday from 12:00h to 15:30h and from 19:30h to 22:30h
• Sunday from 12:00h to 15:30h
Interview with Miguel, management of Can Jan Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? We have a lot of experience in gastronomy and now with Can Jan Restaurant we have started a new project.
• What would you highlight about Can Jan Restaurant? Our select Mallorcan cuisine with the elegance of the place where you can also see works of art by the artist Pep Guerrero.
• What would you recommend? The beef steak with foie and apple with port wine reduction or the lamb shoulder cooked at low temperature.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will easily find us at Plaça de l'Església, number 5 in the center of the town of Binissalem.