Carrer Coliseu, 4, 07190, Esporles
Cafeteria Coliseom, Mallorcan and Mediterranean cuisine in Esporles.
Update 07/10/19. The Cafeteria Coliseo is located on the pedestrian street Coliseo, 4, near the Passeig del Rei where the town of Esporles celebrates its weekly market.
It has a magnificent terrace, very cool in summer, in which you can taste its varied proposals in Mediterranean and Mallorcan cuisine. From one of the most traditional Mallorcan dishes, "pa amb oli" for breakfast, lunch or dinner to dishes prepared from Mallorcan cuisine such as rice "brut", "tumbet" or loin with cabbage.
"Mallorcan cuisine in Esporles, elaboration of traditional recipes of the land."
In the Cafeteria Coliseo we present delicious recipes of Mediterranean cuisine with a varied proposal in Mallorcan cuisine. We make our homemade dishes with local product. We have a large menu in addition to our daily suggestions.
highlights in Cafeteria Coliseo:
• Snacks or sandwiches; ham and cheese, tuna, tortilla ...
• Pa amb oli; with lamb chops, with sepia ...
• Salads; mixed, chicken ...
• Pizzas; margarita, pepperoni ...
• Meats; lamb shoulder, suckling pig
• Fish; au gratin cod, grilled hake, grilled cuttlefish ...
• Rice; seafood paella, vegetable paella, "brut" rice ...
• Burgers; veal, chicken, vegetable ...
• Homemade desserts; chocolate cakes, cottage cheese, gató, etc.
• Wines; Mallorca, Ribera del Duero, Rioja.
Suggestions; oxtail, seafood stew, stuffed eggplants ...
"Pa amb oli, " brut" rice, suckling pig, ... the authentic taste of Mallorca in Esporles."
On your visit to Esporles the Cafeteria Coliseo is a magnificent option to enjoy the Mallorcan atmosphere and delicious local food.
Cycling. We have a magnificent terrace ideal for cycling, we will also attend you quickly so you can continue enjoying your route through the Sierra de Tramuntana.
We are waiting for you at the Cafeteria Coliseo!
• Monday 9:00 - 15:00
• Tuesday to Thursday 9:00 - 20:00
• Friday and Saturday 9:00 - 15:00 and 18:00 - 23:00
• Sunday 11:00 - 18:00
Interview with Paco, head chef at Cafetería Coliseo
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? Personally, I have a long history and the Cafeteria Coliseo is run by Teresa since 2009, who has a lot of experience in this sector.
• What would you highlight about the Cafeteria Coliseo? Our traditional Mallorcan dishes.
• What would you recommend us to try? "Brut" rice or some meat dish such as lamb shoulder.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
You will find us on the pedestrian street Coliseo, 4, near the Passeig del Rei where the town of Esporles celebrates its weekly market. It is easy to park nearby.