Camí de la Vileta, 130, 07011, Palma de Mallorca
Tierra Azteca, Mexican vegan cuisine in Palma.
Update 27/12/19. The Mexican vegan restaurant Tierra Azteca is located in Camí de la Vileta, 134, in the neighborhood of La Vileta in the town of Palma de Mallorca.
In Tierra Azteca you can enjoy authentic Mexican vegan cuisine and gluten-free in Palma, an innovative and unique project. Delicious homemade recipes prepared instantly for you to enjoy the best experience.
Vegan cuisine in Palma. Veganism, increasingly widespread, is ethical, respect and commitment to animals. In Tierra Azteca we encourage you to try vegan cuisine.
"Enjoy delicious vegan cuisine in Palma."
To prepare our Mexican vegan cuisine we use only fresh products of the day, we do not store food, we make the grocery shopping every day so that you can enjoy a fresh and tasty cuisine. Everything is prepared in a homemade way and instantly; Tacos, nachos, quesadillas, etc. In the Mexican restaurant of Palma Tierra Azteca you will find the original tacos of Mexico City, the authentic recipe.
Some details of our menu:
• Starters; Nachos, Aztec Nachos ...
• Tacos; Alambre, Quesadillas ...
• Desserts; Frappé, homemade cakes and ice cream.
• Beers; Great variety of Mexican beers ...
• Cocktails; Margarita, Acapulco by Night, Pina Colada Mexican style, Frappé Baileys, Capuchino, Moka, Macha.
In Tierra Azteca we love to surprise our clients so every two months in our menu we present new dishes and new suggestions.
New; try our delicious handmade pink corn tortilla, only in Tierra Azteca.
Take Away. Order your food by phone and we will prepare it for you so you can pick it up and enjoy it at home too.
• TUESDAY. Every Tuesday you will find 3 x 2 in tacos.
• THURSDAY AND FRIDAY. Every Thursday and Friday you will find 2 x 1 in cocktails.
"In Tierra Azteca in Palma our vegan Mexican cuisine is made with natural products."
Tierra Azteca is synonym of "Natural" All the ingredients of our Mexican vegan cuisine are natural, fresh and of the highest quality. In Tierra Azteca we care a lot about healthy eating. Enjoy Mexican vegan cuisine in Palma!
We are waiting for you at the Mexican and vegan restaurant Tierra Azteca in Palma!
• From Tuesday to Friday from 19:00h to 24:00h
• Saturday and Sunday from 13:00h to 16:00h and from 19:00h to 24:00h
• Closed Monday.
Interview with Marlen, management of the Mexican vegan restaurant Tierra Azteca.
• Since when is the restaurant Tierra Azteca in Palma? We inaugurated Tierra Azteca in 2018, it is a unique and innovative project in Palma.
• What would you highlight about Tierra Azteca? We prepare traditional recipes of Mexican cuisine, it is all homemade, natural, vegan and gluten free.
• What would you recommend us to try? Everything is delicious, for example I would recommend the tacos.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will easily find the vegan Mexican restaurant Tierra Azteca in Camí de la Vileta, 134, in the neighborhood of La Vileta in the town of Palma de Mallorca.