Carrer de Isaac Peral, 37, 07157, Puerto de Andratx
Update 05/03/20. Marisquería Galicia, delicious fresh fish and seafood in Puerto de Andratx.
The Marisquería Galicia is located on Isaac Peral street nº 37, in the vicinity of the Virgen del Carmen church and a short distance from the seafront promenade of the town of Puerto de Andratx.
The restaurant is spacious and bright and has a magnificent terrace next to the pedestrian street in the old town of Puerto de Andratx. The fish and the fresh seafood are the main protagonists in the Marisquería Galicia.
The tradition of delicious Galician cuisine is reflected in every dish we make. Fresh product together with a long history allows us to delight the most demanding customers.
• Specialties; assortment of grilled fish, assortment of grilled fish and seafood, fish and seafood paella ...
• Starters; Galician octopus, mussels "fisherman style", Iberian ham ...
• Seafood; razor-shells, barnacles, lobsters, sea bass ...
• Local fresh fish; sea bass in the salt coat, cap roig, gallo de Sant Pere fried with onion ...
• Meats; lamb chops, beef entrecote
• Rice; paellas and all kinds of rice
• Wines and cavas; riojas, mallorquines, ribeiros and albariños
On request. In addition on request we prepare lobster stew, lobster rice, "fisherman style" rice or "zarzuela" of fish.
We like to see our customers enjoy very special moments at the Marisquería Galicia and that is why we organize events with live music.
Marisquería Galicia Restaurant, more than 30 years seducing a local and foreign customers as well as famous people with delicious fish dishes and fresh seafood in Puerto de Andratx.
We wait for you in Marisquería Galicia!
• Open all year from 12:00h to 24:00h
Interview with Toni, management of the Marisquería Galicia.
• Since when is the Marisquería Galicia in Puerto de Andratx? We are in Puerto de Andratx since 1986, my father opened the restaurant and I am currently in charge.
• What would you highlight of the Marisquería Galicia.? The family atmosphere, the great quality of our dishes and our professional career.
• What would you recommend to try? "Potera" squid, galician octopus, seafood and fresh fish.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us at Isaac Peral street, number 37, in the vicinity of the Virgen del Carmen church in the town of Puerto de Andratx.