Plaça Major, 2, 07420, Sa Pobla
Boet Gastrobar in Sa Pobla, fusion cuisine, traditional dishes with avant-garde influences.
Update 09/06/20. The Boet Gastrobar restaurant is located in the center of Sa Pobla, in Plaza Mayor, nº 2, where the town celebrates its main events; fairs, markets, festivals of Sant Antoni, etc.
This elegant restaurant has a large terrace on the main square, a modern lounge and an interior patio for special events. In Boet Gastrobar at any time of the day you will find a magnificent atmosphere. Here you can drink from a coffee, some beers or some tapas, to elaborate dishes of traditional cuisine with a very personal touch of the chef.
"Boet Gastrobar prepares delicious fusion cuisine in Sa Pobla."
Our large experience is reflected in each dish we prepare. We prepare traditional cuisine with modern touches, a fusion of classic cuisine with avant-garde influences. We seek to surprise you with new flavors and also do not forget the traditional dishes of Mallorcan cuisine. Fresh product from the island of the highest quality.
We highlight in Boet Gastrobar;
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• "Pa amb olis."
Some dishes of our menu.
• Starters; vegetable skewer, white potatoes, chicken fingers ...
• Green; Capri salad, shrimp salad, quinoa "trempo" ...
• Meat; picanha, beef tenderloin, grilled Galician loin ...
• Burgers; Beef Boet, Chicken Boet ...
• Fish and seafood; grilled octopus, shrimp skewer ...
• Desserts; chocolate coulant, panacota with quinoa ...
• Wines; very special wines specially chosen to surprise you, you will only find them at Boet Gastrobar.
• Alcoholic beverages; gin tonics, cocktails ...
"Magnificent atmosphere at any time of the day at Boet Gastrobar de Sa Pobla."
Cycling in Sa Pobla. Magnificent terrace for cyclists, we have support for bicycles and a wide range of special breakfasts
We accept reservations for groups and special menus.
We are waiting for you at Boet Gastrobar!
• Open from 8:00 a.m. until late in the evening
• Tuesday closed
Interview with Igor, management of the Boet Gastrobar restaurant.
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? Over 18 years and for 3 months we run the Boet Gastrobar in Sa Pobla.
• What would you highlight about the Boet Gastrobar? At Boet Gastrobar we offer a traditional bar service; we serve breakfast in the morning, tapas or "pa amb olis" in the afternoon or you can come to party at night.
• What would you recommend us to try? I recommend everything since all our food is homemade. I highlight for example gourmet burgers, they are special.
"www.mallorca-touristguide.com the guide of Mallorca to organize your leisure time."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the center of Sa Pobla, in Plaza Mayor, nº 2, where the local market is held weekly.