Restaurante La Posada
Plaça Miranda des Lladoners, 3, Local 6, 07170, Valldemossa
La Posada restaurant, Mediterranean cuisine in Valldemossa.
Update 27/09/19. La Posada Restaurant is located in the former Palace of King Sancho, in the Plaça Miranda des Lladoners, 3 in the town of Valldemossa. This building dating from the fourteenth century was in its beginnings the Royal Residence becoming later in La Cartuja. The space that the restaurant currently occupies was the former inn of the Carthusian monks.
La Posada Restaurant has three main spaces; its large terrace in the Plaza, its cozy interior and its back terrace with spectacular views of the beautiful landscape of Valldemossa.
In a relaxed atmosphere full of history you will enjoy its delicate Mediterranean cuisine, delicious proposals for you to enjoy an unforgettable experience.
"La Posada restaurant, flavors of history, Mediterranean cuisine in Valldemossa"
At La Posada Restaurant we present flavors of history, a fusion of different European cultures. We prepare all our dishes with fresh ingredients from the earth and of the best quality always looking for customer satisfaction.
Some dishes of our menu:
• Tapas during the day; Spanish omelette, ceviche, octopus, grilled prawns ...
• Cold starters; Cordovan Gazpacho, red tuna tataki ...
• Hot Starters; vegetable tempura, creamy chard rice and asparagus ...
• Salads; tomato salad, fig salad ...
• Meats; duck breast with agromiel hony, Iberian pork, beef tenderloin ...
• Fish; grilled hake, grilled corvina.
• Children's menu; breaded chicken escalope, meatballs with fries ...
• Wine; local wine and Rioja.
In the preparation of our kitchen we always take care of all the details, for that reason the Iberian prey and the lamb are prepared with slow cooking for 12 hours with a grill finish.
"Restaurant in Valldemossa with exclusive views of the Sierra de Tramuntana."
Highlights the idyllic landscapes that you can see from the La Posada restaurant as well as from the Troya restaurant located in front. Both under the same direction are the only restaurants in Valldemossa with panoramic views of the Sierra de Tramuntana.
We are waiting for you at La Posada Restaurant!
• Open every day from 12:00 to 16:30 and from 18:30 to 22:30
Interview with Johan, head chef of La Posada Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? Our entire team has a long career in the world of gastronomy.
• What would you highlight about La Posada Restaurant? The magnificent views of the Sierra de Tramuntana and the charm of the Restaurant.
• What would you recommend? Iberian pork, lamb ribs or grilled hake.
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in the old Palace of King Sancho, in the Plaça Miranda des Lladoners, 3 in the town of Valldemosa.