Bar Sa Plaça
Plaça Sebastia Jaume Rector, 6, 07340, Alaró
Bar Sa Plaça, coffee bar, pambolis and tapas in Alaró, Majorca.
Update 24/11/23. The Bar Sa Plaça is located in the centre of the charming village of Alaró, in Sebastià Jaume Rector Square next to the church, a nice place to relax and enjoy the interior of Majorca. In addition Alaró is located at the foot of the beautiful Sierra de Tramuntana named World Heritage by UNESCO.
From its spacious terrace with parasols for the sunny days you can enjoy the magnificent climate of the island, a cold beer, a coffee or a tasty pamboli.
New. Try our daily menu, you can choose from several dishes and it includes dessert and coffee.
"The Bar Sa Plaça in Alaró serves delicious tapas, pa amb olis and a wide variety of sweet and savory pastries."
At Bar Sa Plaça each morning from 06:30 we serve breakfast, mainly tapas and pambolis (bread with tomato and virgin olive oil) accompanied by cheese, pork, ham, olives, peppers, very healthy Majorcan traditions.
• Tapas; pica pica, Mallorcan frito, seafood frito, Mallorcan snails ...
• Pa amb oli; with cheese, ham, tuna, vegetable ...
• Llonguets; with cheese, ham, tuna, vegetable ...
• Sweet Pasta; ensaimadas, croissants, napolitanas ...
• Salted Pasta; meat pie, sepia pie, cocarrois, vegetable cake ...
• Beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, coffees, ice cream ...
Ideal for cyclists, we have a wide terrace where you can leave your bike.
"The Bar Sa Plaça has a large terrace next to the church square in Alaró."
Come to see us! More than 20 years providing the best service in Alaró.
• Open from 06:00 a.m. to late in the evening.
• Wednesday closed.
Interview with Marc and Inma, managers of the Bar Sa Plaça
• What experience do you have in restoration? We have been running Bar Sa Plaça since 1996.
• What would you highlight of the Bar Sa Plaça de Alaró? Family treatment, homemade food, sweet pastries, tapas ...
• What would you advise us to eat? Snails with crab or hot chocolate with potato coke
How to arrive:
You will find us in the center of the town of Alaró, near the church, in the Sebastià Jaume Rector Square.