Cafetería Churrería y Punto
Pollentia, 41, 07400, Alcudia
Cafetería Churrería y Punto, churros, tapas and pambolis in Alcudia.
Update 16/10/23. The Cafetería Churrería y Punto is located in the popular Pollentia street, 41 in the town of Alcudia.
In this well-known Cafeteria you can enjoy authentic homemade "churros" prepared at the moment as well as tapas, pambolis and other proposals with very generous portions at a good price. The place has a large covered terrace, outdoor terrace and parking for bicycles
"Delicious pambolis, baguettes and tapas in Alcudia."
• Homemade churros
• Breakfasts and pastries; zurrapa de lomo, napolitanas ...
• Tapas; meat in sauce, fried baby squid ...
• Homemade hamburgers, beef or chicken.
• “Pa amb oli”
• Hot and cold baguettes
• Mixed platters and salads
• Menu for children
Enjoy our special breakfasts with zurrapa of pork in addition to our delicious homemade churros.
“El Bar y Punto, special breakfasts in Alcudia”
In the Cafetería Churrería y Punto you can enjoy a very pleasant atmosphere and a family service.
We wait for you in the Cafetería Churrería y Punto, your meeting point in Alcudia.
• Closed Monday
• Tuesday from 07:30 to 20:00
• Wednesday from 07:30 to 17:00
• Thursday from 07:30 to 20:00
• Friday from 07:30 to 17:00
• Saturday from 07:30 to 20:00
• Sunday from 07:30 to 15:00
Interview with Jorge, manager of the Cafetería Churrería y Punto.
• What experience do you have in restaurants? I have been in the restaurant business for 20 years and since 2013 I have run the Churrería y Punto Cafeteria.
• What would you highlight of the Cafeteria Churrería y Punto? It is in a very central point, the restaurant is very bright, it has a large terrace and the atmosphere is familiar with a very attentive service.
• What would you recommend to try? Churros, are homemade, spectacular, fluffy, crispy and almost oilless.
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
You will find us easily in the popular Pollentia street, 41 in the town of Alcudia, Mallorca.