Creuer nº1, 07440, Playa de Muro
Güep Cafè, cafeteria and tapas in Playa de Muro, Majorca.
Update 23/04/22. Güep Cafè is located on Calle Creuer nº1 in the tourist area of Playa de Muro, in the northeast of Mallorca, near the beautiful Playa de Muro.
Güep Café is the ideal place where to take your snacks, your meals or your drinks in your holiday days. We highlight our Mallorcan traditional cuisine.
"Delicious Mallorcan cuisine in Playa de Muro."
Run by a local family with large experience in the tourist sector offers to its customers a complete service; Tasty breakfasts, wide variety in meals and of course refreshing drinks, shakes, ice creams and mojitos throughout the day.
• Majorcan tapas
• Vegetable Paella
• Vegan food; Hamburgers, sausages...
We serve half rations, half baguettes, half pambolis, small tapas and in the winter economic menus.
"Great variety of Mallorcan tapas in Playa de Muro."
Enjoy a cozy atmosphere, a very careful service and unbeatable prices.
We are waiting for you at Güep Café!
• Winter, from 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
• Summer, from 6:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Closed on Sundays
Interview with Rocio, management of Güep Cafè.
• What experience do you have in the catering sector? More than 30 years in the catering sector and since 2006 we run the Güep Café.
• What would you highlight of Güep Café? It is a family business, we are open all year and we offer an excellent quality price.
• What would you recommend to try? Our vegan food, pambolis or tapas.
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
Playa de Muro is next to Puerto de Alcudia in the direction of Canpifcafort. On the main road, at the roundabout with a fishhook sculpture you should take Buganvilia Street and a few meters from the beach, at number 1 you will find the Güep Cafè.