Mirador de la Victoria
Cami de la victoria s/n, 07400, Alcudia
Restaurant Mirador de la Victoria, Majorcan cuisine in Alcudia, Majorca.
Located in a privileged natural setting overlooking the Bay of Pollensa, Salvador Fontclara has been running for more than twenty five years one of the most emblematic restaurants in the town of Alcúdia, offering to its customers a careful service and dishes that convey the flavors and textures of the true Majorcan cuisine.
The restaurant is located 150 meters above sea level in front of the Bay of Pollensa and the Sierra de Tramuntana, declared a World Heritage Site.
• Majorcan cuisine
• Meat and fish
• Extensive wine list
Some dishes on our menu;
• Black rice
• Suckling pig
• Rabbit with onion
• Monkfish skewer with prawns
• Cod au gratin with ali-oli
Located a few meters from the Ermita de la Victoria, the only 13th-century fortress that exists in Mallorca preserved in its entirety and still retains elements that remind us of its defensive character.
There is a playground for children
Menu in Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Russian and Swedish
WINTER, from February 15 to April 30.
• From 12:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
• Closed on Monday
SUMMER, from May 1 to October 31
• From 1:00 p.m. to 3:45 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
• Closed on Monday
Interview with Ana, management of Mirador de la Victoria Restaurant
• How many years ago was the Mirador de la Victoria Restaurant opened? 34 years ago, a long career full of special moments.
• What would you highlight of the Mirador de la Victoria Restaurant? The peace and tranquility of the surroundings and our tasty Mallorcan cuisine, a perfect combination to enjoy a beautiful experience.
• What would you advise us to try? Here everything is delicious, some dishes of our Mallorcan cuisine or the paellas.
How to arrive:
From Alcudia you should take the road direction to Malpas - Bonaire - La Victoria, then you will pass next to the port of Cocodrilo, later next to the beach of S'Illot and finally you will reach the hermitage of La Victoria where is located the Restaurant Mirador de la Victoria.