Avenida de Camp de Mar, 11, 07400, Alcudia, Barcarés
Red Rum, international cuisine and pizzeria in Barcarés, Alcudia.
The restaurant Red Rum is located in the residential area of Es Barcarés, just 3km from the center of the town of Alcudia, facing the sea on Avenida Camp de Mar, 11.
Red Rum is located in a privileged place, next to the sea in a quiet and secluded area where you can enjoy unbeatable views of the bay of Pollensa while savoring its spectacular culinary proposals, a real pleasure.
In Red Rum we have an extensive menu in Spanish, English, German and French. Grilled meats and fish stand out in addition to our delicious pizzas.
Some dishes of our menu:
• Starters; melon with spanish ham, garlic bred...
• Fish; Mixed grilled fish, grilled swordfish...
• Meat; pepper steak fillet, roast shoulder of lamb...
• Desserts; whisky ice cream cake, strawberries with cream...
Savor the delicious cuisine of Red Rum Restaurant, we take care of all the details so that our clients enjoy the best experience. This magnificent restaurant with its friendly team offers a very familiar treatment with the illusion that you will have a nice memory of your time at the Red Rum restaurant.
More than 40 years of experience, fantastic location, family service or excellent price quality are some of the reasons why in your visit to Alcudia you cannot miss the opportunity to visit us.
We are waiting for you at Red Rum British Pub!
• Open every day from 10:00h to late in the evening
Interview with José Carlos, management of Red Rum British Pub
• How many years have you been running Red Rum? More than 40 years and I continue with the same enthusiasm as the first day.
• What would you highlight of the Red Rum Restaurant? The quality of the food and the spectacular location, right in front of the sea with views of the bay of Pollensa.
• What would you recommend? Grilled meats such as the T-bone steak or our tasty sirloin steaks.
How to arrive:
You will find us facing the sea on Avenida Camp de Mar, 11, in the residential area of Es Barcarés, just 3km from the center of the town of Alcudia.