Ctra Victoria 19, 07400, Alcudia
Restaurante Cocodrilo, specialists in fresh fish, langoustine and good wines, Alcudia.
Update 03/12/20. The Restaurante Cocodrilo is located next to Puerto Cocodrilo in the residential area of Bon Aire and 2km from the town of Alcudia.
Enjoy fresh food, good wine and friendly service with Antonia and Manolo in Restaurant Cocodrilo. The menu contains delights such as fresh fish from the bay, Lobster, Rost Lamb and much more.
"Fresh fish and seafood in Alcudia."
Enjoy your meal outside on the terrace next to the marina or inside overlooking the bay. We are proud to introduce our head chef from Galicia who will be happy to prepare his special dishes for your enjoyment.
We can also help you with private parties and functions, contact us for details.
• Fresh fish from the bay
• Specialty in fresh fish and seafood
• Grilled national meats
• Snacks menu
• Friendly service
• Terrace overlooking the marina
• Magnificent views of the bay
• Look out for the dolphins!
"Delicious fish and seafood dishes in Alcudia; lobster stew, Fried John Dory with garlic and onion..."
This area of North Mallorca is a well-kept secret of beauty and peace. It hides in a corner of the bay of Pollensa, and the marina has a backdrop of the Victoria mountains, the residential areas of Bonaire and Es Mal Pas.
Cocodrilo is at the entrance to the Victoria peninsula, a nature reserve full of pine trees, goats, clear water bays, various types of wildlife and dramatic mountains.
Enjoy our spectacular views of the Bay of Pollensa amid the beautiful marina Crocodile.
See you at the Cocodrilo Restaurant!
• From 9:00h to 24:00h every day
• December closed
Interview with Manuel, manager of the Cocodrilo Restaurant
• What experience do you have in the world of cooking? More than 30 years of experience and since 2002 I have managed the Crocodilo Restaurant.
• What would you highlight of the Cocodrilo Restaurant? Our location, the best on the island and our delicious home cooking. I would also like to highlight the quality of our products; we buy fresh fish every day at the fish market in Palma, we use rice from the area, rice bombeta from Sa Pobla and vegetables from our own field.
• What would you recommend to try? The Gallo de Sant Pere fried or the Lobster stew.
"Easily find in majorca-touristguide.co.uk the main places of Mallorca"
How to arrive:
From the town of Alcudia take the road that leads to the residential area of Bon Aire towards La Victoria, about a mile you will come to Puerto Crocodile, along with this there is a large parking area and our restaurant.