Carretera de Artá, 31A, 07400, Puerto de Alcudia
White Sapphire Restaurant, Mediterranean cuisine. Puerto de Alcudia.
Update 09/03/20. The White Sapphire Restaurant is located in the town of Puerto de Alcudia, on the Artá road, 31 A.
At White Sapphire we focus on Mediterranean cuisine made with local product, local vegetables, fresh fish and seafood, and quality meat.
Decorated in a modern and elegant style, the White Sapphire stands out for its friendly and welcoming atmosphere. We take care of all the details, from our delicious food to the exquisite customer service.
Our cuisine is prepared instantly with fresh products from the land. Wide proposal in starters, select meats, fresh fish and seafood as well as tasty paellas and homemade desserts.
• Starters: Stuffed gyozas, eggplant montadito, chicken tacos ...
• Meat: Lamb shoulder, Galician beef entrecote, duck confit ...
• Fish: Hake with butter and prawns, cod gratin, seafood grill ...
• Paella: Paella with vegetables, seafood paella, lobster paella ...
• Salad: Caesar salad, mixed salad ...
• Pasta: Raviolone with cheese and spinach ...
• Dessert: Chocolate volcano, homemade sorbets ...
Let yourself be surprised by our mediterranean cuisine, Sapphire creates magic in every dish. And after a delicious dinner nothing better than a good gin or cocktail, we will delight you.
We have a terrace, lounge area and area for children.
We are waiting for you in White Sapphire!
• Open every day from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and from 6:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Interview with Jaime, Chef of the White Sapphire
• What experience do you have in the world of gastronomy? More than 30 years, it is a world that I am passionate about.
• What would you highlight from the White Sapphire? We provide a familiar treatment to the client, we take care of every detail of our dishes and also the excellent quality-price.
• What would you recommend to try? Shoulder of lamb (old fashioned cooking).
"www.mallorca-touristguide.co.uk the guide of Mallorca that helps you organize your visits and easily move around the island."
How to arrive:
You will easily find us in the Puerto de Alcudia, on the Arta road, number 31A