Calle Sa Plaçeta, 4, 07210, Algaida
Bar Xaloc, tapas and pambolis in Algaida, Majorca.
Update 26/05/20. Bar Xaloc is located in the beautiful town of Algaida, in the south of the island and known for its numerous mills.
The beautiful landscapes that surround this locality, its people ... many are the reasons to visit this beautiful locality and in your visit to Algaida the Bar Xaloc is an excellent option to savor its extensive proposal in tapas.
"Wide selection of tapas in Algaida, Bar Xaloc."
Bar Xaloc offers a wide variety of proposals highlighting tapas made with seasonal products of the island. All food is prepared at the moment.
To eat and drink:
• "Tapas" and "variados"
• Squid sandwich, star dish
• Paellas on request
• Piglets on request
• Lamb chops
• Variety of wines and beers
• "Truc" Tournaments
• "Pinacle" Tournaments
In addition, this spacious bar has an outdoor terrace.
"Bar Xaloc in Algaida has a magnificent terrace."
During your visit to Algaida you can not miss the occasion to visit the Bar Xaloc, a family bar where you can enjoy with your friends the best atmosphere.
Bar Xaloc, excellent quality, price and service.
We are waiting for you at the Bar Xaloc!
Our schedules are:
• Open from 08:00h to late in the evening
• Closed Tuesday
• In winter we close on Monday night and Tuesday
• In July, August and September we only close on Tuesdays
Interview with Elena, manager of Bar Xaloc
• What experience do you have in the service sector? I've been working with clients all my life and since 2015 running the Bar Xaloc.
• What would you highlight about Bar Xaloc? Mainly our homemade cuisine in addition to the familiar treatment we offer to all customers.
• What would you advise us to try? Andalusian squids and potato omelet.
"Enjoy the interior of the island with the help of mallorca-toruistguide.co.uk"
How to arrive:
The town of Algaida is only 21km from Palma by motorway in the direction of Manacor Ma-15, and in the town you will find us very close to the main square, in Calle Plaçeta, 4.