Carrer de Montserrat Blanes, 3, 07570, Artá
Bar Central, Majorcan cuisine, pambolis in Arta, Majorca.
Update 16/10/23. Take away. Take away. Schedules from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
The Bar Central is located in the town of Arta, a town with many charms as the Puig de Sant Salvador, the Church or its weekly market and on your visit to this town the Bar Central is an excellent choice were to eat or having some drinks.
This bar located in the central Plaza del Conquistador has a large terrace located in the same square where the local market is held weekly. A place full of life and where you can relax with a snack or enjoying our tasty Mallorcan cuisine.
Groups. Groups from 6 people book by phone.
"Delicious Mallorcan cuisine in the center of Artà."
Our Majorcan cuisine is prepared with fresh product from the island.
• Coffee with pastries, croissants, buns ...
• Snacks; pies, sandwiches, pambolis, sobrasada ...
• Montaditos to accompany a glass of wine or a beer
• Homemade cakes
• Majorcan cuisine; frito mallorquin ...
Ideal for cycling groups, we have a large outdoor terrace.
"Petitos, empanadas, pambolis, frito ... authentic Mallorcan flavour in Artà."
Visit us !, You will certainly enjoy the taste of Majorca and we will kindly make you feel as if you were at home.
Our schedules are:
• Open from 8:00 to late in the evening
• Tuesday (market day) open from 7:00 to late in the evening
• Thursday closed
• Kitchen open from 8:00 to 15:00 and from 19:00 to 23:00 (from 15:00 to 19:00 closed)
Interview with Xisca, manager of the Central Bar
• What experience do you have in restaurants? I have always worked in restaurants and for 11 I have been running the Central Bar.
• What would you highlight from the Central Bar? Its central location, its magnificent outdoor terrace and the friendly service we provide to our clients.
• What would you advise us to try? Our Our pork or chicken pepito, our homemade hamburgers and our homemade schnitzels.
How to arrive:
You will find us in Arta, in the central area of the town, in the Plaza del Conquistador which is next to the popular pedestrian street c / Ciutat.